1// normal afternoon

"You little shit, you better get back here now" I hear my older brother Mike shout, who is now chasing me all over the house, for his threat I continue running around using anything I can find. Anything to slow it down

You might wonder how I ended up in this situation, because a few days ago Mike had entered my room when I was reading a book that had me interested, when he saw me he took the book and took it away.  So I tried to get him back but by accident I broke his hearing aids which he used all the time, you could say that those things were like a heritage for him.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to break them" I shouted an apology without realizing that I was running towards a wall, I crashed into it, falling on my back from the blow, I felt a strong pain in my nose.  Shit.

I try to relieve the pain by rubbing my nose and then feel an even stronger pain when I feel them pulling me by my hair. Mike takes advantage of my stupidity to reach over and lift me up by my hair. I'm a little shorter than that so I pull my hair to get up. At his height, I try to stand on tiptoe so it doesn't hurt so much.  "Well, well, well, it seems that someone will have a bad day today"    he tells me, forming a dark smile on his face, I feel a shiver run down my spine.

Without giving me the chance to say anything he drags me by my hair towards the bathroom, when we get there he kneels in front of the toilet, knowing what is to come, I take a deep breath but my head was not submerged, which is strange Mike would never doubt in giving me a swirly and much less when he's upset.  "What have I told you about entering my room?" he questions with a severe tone, although I can't turn around to see his face but I know that he is with a frown but a smile.

For a few moments I don't answer anything, until I feel a cold hand go down the back of my pants and grab the waistband of my underwear.  "I asked - you something- Little Brother" He says pulling my underwear in time with each word, I let out some moans.  "W-WHAT I didn't do it" I respond fearing that he will pull on my boxers again.  "And what did you do?"  He pulls on my underwear again.  I bite my lip to keep from moaning, I know deep down that this motivates him more to do a wedgie.

"AND YOU DID IT AND BREAK MY DAMN HEADPHONES" He growls sinking my head into the toilet, he took me by surprise so some water from the toilet ended up in my mouth when he pulled my head out I coughed frantically and took big mouthfuls of water but again I was submerged into the toilet, this continued for a considerable amount.

Some advantages of having a brother like mine is that I have been able to hold my breath longer. So consider this a good thing, just don't take into account how many swirlies  What has put me through. Again he takes my head out of the toilet and throws me back against the wall, I let out a slight moan because the sudden blow hurt me a little.

"How lucky that dad will be working late today," Oh no, without dad it means that nothing will stop Mike. Before I can react, Mike grabs me by my shirt and lifts me up and then approaches a coat rack on one of the bathroom walls. He takes my already stretched undies and hooks them on the rack and lets me fall until my undies abruptly stop my fall."AAAARGGGG"

I can't express how much it hurts, but my face seems to be able to express it and I say this when I see my brother smiling cockily. ""Now listen little nerd, I'm going out at night and you better not gossip about this to daddy, it was clear little one." He explains, pinching my cheek but he does it with some force, I only nod slightly without looking at his face. "Good boy, see you later nerd" The door slams leaving me still hanging by my underwear, it will take time for them to tear and free me from this situation, I just sigh and wait as long as it takes.

------

Author's note

Hello, here is a random doing a story about sibling conflicts that is original, well in some parts you may find grammatical errors, the reason is that English is not my native language I'm using a translator when writing, but leaving that aside. If you have any suggestions, they are gladly received.