Suprise show

✉︎ "You got me writing sappy songs I used to laugh at on my own."✉︎

✉︎ ✉︎

✉︎ Idea: you surprise Awsten at a show, he smiles when he sees you ✉︎

✉︎ Y/n 's POV ✉︎

I hugged Awsten tightly taking his scent in before he left for tour. I kissed his lips softly then pulled away and he cupped my cheeks.
"Stop making me soft." Awsten muttered annoyed.
"Mhm stop complaining." I replied wrapping my arms around the boy once more.
He kissed my lips.
"Hurry up awsten!"  Lucas shouted from the bus.
"Don't be rude, you little bitch!" Awsten yelled back.
I laughed.
"You better go. Call me when you get to your first place." I replied.
He nodded.
"I love you, lovely."  Awsten said before walking towards the tour bus.

"I love you too." I replied.

It's been a few months of awsten on tour.
"I miss my boyfriend." Y/n complained
Her best friend chuckled.
"He just FaceTimed you five minutes ago."

"Yeah but that's not the same. I want to be able to physically hug him." I complained.
Lacey looked me and smiled.
"I know ."

"Why don't you go suprise him at a show?" She suggested.
I thought for a moment .
"VIP is sold out. Plus Awsten wants to keep things private." I replied shrugging . I respected Awstens boundaries.

"Okay but people don't have to know you're dating. To them you'd just be another girl in a crowd."
I nodded knowing she was right. She usually was.
I just wouldn't admit that out loud.
"We would need to make a sign."
I spoke .
"Okay well let's do that." Lacey said standing up and walking back to her sewing room.
I followed her back into the room.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I usually have poster boards here." She mumbled digging through her closet until she pulled a white poster board.

"This should work."
"What would I even put on it..?" I mumbled sitting down on the ground next to the poster board.
"How about a song lyric?" Lacey replied.
"Hm that could work if I'm being honest." I said tapping the marker against the white poster board.
"How about I need you closer? You were just talking about how you want to be able to see him physically" Lacey suggested once again.
"That's actually smart."

I carefully wrote the words down in pencil before going over them  in permanent marker.
"How does that look?" I asked.
Lacey looked at it carefully before responding.
"Simple but it gets the point across."

I just nodded.
"Now to somehow get tickets.. are there even any on sale and what show are they playing tonight?" Lacey asked.
"Uhh I'd have to look."

"We can go to tonight's show if we leave like now." I said standing up and running to get my keys.

We pulled into the venue. It was packed with parxies everywhere. No one knew who I was though. Me and Awsten kept our relationship very private. I preferred it that way.

The line moved slowly but surely.
The poster laid in my hands.
Some how we made it though security. Lacey and I attempted to shove our way closer to stage.
The openers were pretty good.
"I'm so inpatient." I told Lacey.
She laughed.
"Chill out."

My boyfriend eventually walked on stage.
I waited a few songs in until I held the sign up high.
"We put an album out a few months ago, yall hear it?" He spoke into the microphone.
"This next one is from that album." He said strumming his guitar. His eyes looked at the sign, his eyebrows furrowing before looking at me.
He smiled immediately.
He focused his attention back on the song but every once in a while he sent me a smile.