Warped tour 19'

"If I had to choose between lonely and you, I think I'd block your number."

(Time lines won't add up)This is a fic idea I have but idk yet so I'm rolling it out as a one shot

This is a fic idea I have but idk yet so I'm rolling it out as a one shot.
☾ ☾ ☾

"Brynn? Are you ready?" My manager Chloe asked me.
"Yep." I said standing up and moving my hair out of my face.
I stood behind stage as tech crew made some last minute touches.

"Thanks again warped tour 2019!" Now please welcome my dear friend Brynn Lawrence!" Collin Walsh, the lead singer of grayscale, also my best friend, yelled into the microphone.
I ran out on stage adrenaline rushing through my body.
He pulled me into a quick hug before him and his band mates ran off stage.

I put the microphone up my lips.
My eyes scanned the crowd.
It was huge.
"What's up warped tour?!" I yelled into the microphone.
The crowd erupted into cheers.

"Now, I'm sure someone of you don't know who I am. That's okay. My name is Brynn. I sing a mix of pop and punk."
"Can I sing a few songs for you?" I asked smiling.
The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Okay this is a cover of a song by my good friends, Brett and bardley Anderson of negative 25!" I spoke before singing.
"If I had to choose between lonely and you
I think I'd block your number!"

The guitarist picked up speed as the verses played on.

"Call me toxic, block me, stalk my playlists, act so blameless" you could hear some of the crowd singing back.
It made you feel powerful.

"Some tailored story you enjoy and hope it makes you famous
You chase fandoms I've got plans I don't have time for tantrums
You don't ask questions when you talk cause you won't like the answer"

Third person pov

"Who's that?" Awsten asked his eyes watching the girl jump around stage full of excitement and energy.
"She said her name before the start of the show." Jawn replied.
"Okay sas." Awsten replied rolling his eyes.

Jawn just laughed at his best friends reaction.
Daphne laced her fingers with Jawns.
"She's a decently popular singer. She's done a few popular collabs." Geoff replied.

"Like what?" Awsten asked feeling captivated by the brunette on stage.
She ran through the front of the crowd signing things or writing tattoos.
"This next song is called stupid. Written by me!" She exclaimed starting the song.

"Only think about him on the weekdays and weekends. Only in the mornings and evening
Only when I wake up or sleep in, oh my God." She sang.
"She did a song with all time low, grayscale, 5 seconds of summer. I think that's it." Geoff replied.
"Do you stalk her? I'd expect that from Otto but not you." Awsten replied laughing.
"Sure." Otto replied.

"No. She works with hopeless." Geoff relied not amused.
Awsten just nodded.
She finished up her set and walked off stage.
She walked backstage and saw awsten staring at her.
"Hi? You're waterparks, right?" She asked speaking to everyone.
Awsten looked at her taken back at first but just replied "yeah. You were pretty sick out there."

"Thank you! I try." She replied laughing.
Her laugh sent shivers down Awstens spine.
"Anytime." He replied.
"Good luck out there." She said before walking away to Collin Walsh.

Brynn watched waterparks preform. They weren't half as bad.
The lead singer was pulling her in for some odd reason.
She wasn't sure if it was just his bright green hair or how he acted earlier but he was captivating.
"Like what you see?" Brynn's photography, Rosa asked standing next to her smirking.

"Not sure yet." Brynn replied honestly.
"Mhm. Just like you weren't sure with Micheal." Rosa asked.
Brynn rolled her eyes at the girl.
She loved the girl but she pushes Brynn's buttons sometimes.
"Micheal has nothing to do with this." Brynn replied crossing her arms.
"Not saying he does. I'm just saying you're acting the same way about the waterparks singer the way you acted towards Micheal."

"Nothing happened between me and Micheal." Brynn replied moving her hair out her face.
"Sure a few hook ups isn't anything." Rosa replied.
"Look me and Micheal are pretending that didn't happen. We were both drunk." Brynn said shaking her head.

"What about mr Clifford?" Collin asked standing next to his best friend since childhood.
"Nothin." Brynn replied.
"Nothin at all." She said watching Awstens every move.

INSTAGRAM

awstenknight has followed brynnmusic

Brynn (@Brynnmusic)

Sooo yeah
Tagged: rosephotos

Sooo yeahTagged: rosephotos

Liked by: banjolord,bradleykyleanderson,collinpatrickwalsh, alltimelow, lukehemmings, michealclifford, sabrinacarpenter, Gayle and 24,000 others