Nando: please val
I'm begging to stop

Val: why not

Griddad: bwoah

Gridmum: ok guys go to sleep it's late
We'll see each other at the party

                                                                     *real life*
                                                                       *at the party*

Charles was leaving his hotel with Pierre and Yuki. The three drivers were wearing chill and nice clothes. They all got a bag because they were gonna take a room at George's place. They packed everything they could need there. The three boys were going into a taxi. Charles was in the front seat and was talking with the driver. Yuki and Pierre were in the back seats talking with each other about the party.

Carlos was finishing getting ready with Lando. They were gonna leave the Brit's house. He was going at his parents place for a days because of silverstone. He took his boyfriend with him. The two boys took their bags and said goodbye to Lando's family. They got outside and got into the taxi that was waiting for them. Both Carlos and Lando were in the back seats. Carlos told George's address to the driver and they started the ride.

Esteban was calmly waiting for both Mick and Lance to get ready so they could leave for the party. Mick got out of the bathroom wearing a black semi-transparent shirt with a plain t-shirt underneath and some black trousers. He also had some shoes. Mick also wore a necklace and sunglasses. The Frenchman stopped what he was doing and even thinking. He was stunned to say the least. He was getting a bit hot so he got up to go see Mick. "You're looking good" Esteban told him. Mick smiled, becoming a bit red. Lance got out wearing some nice shoes with a plain t-shirt and some trousers with patterns. All three were finally read to leave and packed their things.

Seb, Kimi and Lewis were in Lewis' car and were arriving at the second Mercedes driver's house. When they arrived they saw another car with a few drivers in it. There was Val, Nando and Checo. They all got out of the cars and took their things. All of them went at the door and rang the bell. At the same time they were being opened, a third car arrived. Nico and K-Mag arrived together and took their things. Everyone entered the house. It was big with seemingly lots of rooms. There was a big living room with a dining room at the back. Hidden by a flight of stairs, there was also a big kitchen. The whole first floor was decorated and ready for a party. All drivers came and took off their shoes.

A little while after, they all heard some engines sounds from outside and a knock on the door. George opened to welcome in Guanyu, Nyck, Logan and Oscar with their stuff. Just as they were entering the living room, another bunch of people arrived. Lando, Carlos, Charles, Pierre, Yuki, Max, Daniel, Alex, Mick, Esteban and Lance all came at the same time. They were so much that the hall was too small for everyone.

It was now far in the night and there was food on the table, loud music, drinks everywhere and f1 drivers having fun. They were all separated in little groups and talking with each other. The older drivers like Nando, Seb and Kimi were together and Logan, Oscar, Nyck and Guanyu were in another separate group. Meanwhile Max, Charles, Pierre, Yuki, Lando, Carlos, Alex and George were talking and laughing loudly.

Max saw Pierre and Yuki talking closely together. He whispered something to Charles with a smile. He then approached George and asked him to put on a slow dance. He looked at him with a questioning look.

"- Oh don't worry it's not for me.

- Are you sure about that mate? asked George nodding towards Charles. I saw you two whispering and smiling