33) Lestappen in disguise

*real life*

Charles was checking up in socials and if he had any PR related stuff to deal with after getting home from Las Vegas. He went into instagram and his dms as he got the biggest jumpscare of his life.

From user1
"Omg Charles you have such a wonderful husband 😍"

From user2
"Ohhh nice to meet you Charles Verstappen"

From user3
"OMGGG is lestappen real AHHH"

User4 tagged you in a video " Congratulations to our newly married couple 🥰😍🏳️‍🌈"
He clicked on it seeing a fan edit of Lestappen.

After seeing another bunch of these he went to his notifications and saw he was tagged alongside Max in a post. It was posted on Lando's account. It was a bunch of pics of Max and Charles in the vegas altar like the ones the Brit showed them in the morning. On one of them there was the both of them giving each others their rings, that Charles still hadn't taken off, and others of them being close and telling their vows. In the caption there was "Celebrating lestappen wedding in Vegasssss!!! 😏🤭😆💍🥂🍾🏳️‍🌈 @maxverstappen1 @charles_leclerc Were gonna celebrate now!!!"

He looked back at the photos and he saw a selfie with the three of them looking very drunk and the couple on each sides of Lando showing off their rings.

He got out of the app and called Max immediately. Not even after one ring his boyfriend answered. "Hey Charlie, already missing me?" he giggled a bit.

"- Check your instagram right now, he was serious.

- Okok don't be so serious.

There was a silence before the monegasque could hear a gasp.

- Holly shit, schatje. We fucked up. Like fucked up big.

- Do you think the fans would believe us if we'd played it as a joke?

- Honestly I'm not sure. Cause I remember when you streamed and we were really close like too close, he remembered how lovey dovey they were. Now that.

- Well if we don't confirm it and we just say we were drunk they could believe us.

- Simply lovely. Now how about we call Lando, the Dutchman asked.

- Yeah, Charles agreed.

They then added Lando to the call.

- Hi? the Brit asked. Guys what's up?

- Lando have you checked your instagram recently?Charles asked directly going into it.

- Huh no, why?

- Just go see your most recent post, Max said.

Lando went to the app and checked. At first his dms that were strangely full of lestappen comments and then the post. All he said was "Oh.".

- Should I delete it?

- You can but it's probably too late, Max answered. Too much people saw it already.