32) birthday parties

*Real life*

Max was leaving his hotel room in Vegas the day after winning again another race. At least he had his Charlie with him on the podium. Those were the best. He closed the door while holding Charles' hand. They always took advantage of the few moments they were alone. The two drivers stopped holding hands when they entered a bigger corridor. They then walked up to the lift and waited for it to arrive. When the door opened they got in it and started holding hands and being close again when it closed.

Charles turned his face to the Dutchman started kissing him softly. Max responded and cupped his face with one hand keeping the other holding his hand. They continued until they heard the doors open. They froze and rapidly took some distance. A mother with her kid in Ferrari merch had just entered not knowing their favourite driver was making out with the champion. The kid asked for a pic with the two and the drivers were really awkward. The mother thanked them and were really kind. When the two left, Max and Charles laughed nervously knowing damn well they were almost caught. So that's obviously why Max kissed the monegasque back on the lips.

They were again interrupted by three people entering the lift. Luckily it was three drivers because the couple didn't have time to separate to seem just friends. They looked at them weirdly seeing Max and Charles tomato red.

"- Are we interrupting something? Lando asked with a grin.

Charles only turned away but Max answers with annoyed "yes".

- Geez ok we can get out to let you eat each- Daniel said before being interrupted by Carlos putting his hand to his mouth.

- Excuse me? Charles was offended. That's called kissing you stupid kid.

- Hey I'm not a kid!

- Well you don't seem to understand that when two people love each other they sometimes kiss. And not eat each other out, he rolled his eye."

Daniel didn't respond but he saw Carlos and Lando smiling. The only sound was Max that had snickered at his boyfriend's sass.

Right before arriving at the good floor, they stopped. The two French of the grid entered with Mick and Yuki. The group waited for the lift to arrive at the ground floor in silence. When it did they all got out and walked to a club nearby where they were gonna celebrate the birthdays.

When the group got there there was already Seb, Kimi and Fernando. They had rented a V.I.P room of the club for themselves. On a table was a really big cake with "Happy birthday boys" and multiple racing cars on it. There were cocktails already prepared but they would need to go get the rest when needed at the bar. There was a small dance floor and a few couches to sit on.

The drivers greeted each others and wished happy to the birthday boys. Lando put music from their own dj table. They started having fun already despite not being a lot.

After a while Lance, Oscar and Logan arrived too. The Canadian was greeted with birthday wishes. Some of them started getting some champagne while waiting for the others.

When the others had arrived Lando had started blasting music and everyone had a drink. Some of them went to buy a few snacks like crisps or nachos. They put it into bowls. Seb had set everything they bought on the table and called everyone so they could eat together. Lewis and Nico helped him and asked everyone to take a seat.