Chapter 4 (Part 4)

Wangji was running, jumping around, and goofing around with the newly born bunnies. He was playing hide and seek with the tiger cubs and baby phoenixes, when he reached a deeper part of the mountain. The forest was densely thick, and was covered with a thin layer of fog, he remembered his conversation with Fen Dui ' "Wangji there are many older and rare celestial beasts and spirit animals in the deeper forests of this mountain, they r tamed by me but they sometimes go berserk, bcs of loneliness and insecurities, so never go there without me, ok?" "Yes Fen Ayi!!" ' he did tell Fen Dui that he won't go inside the mountains but well u can't possibly be mad at someone for being curious and not start exploring the place they r most not allowed to or not told to and he was a big ass curious cat. So without thinking, and completely forgetting about the game he went inside and started roaming around well, he got lost.

After searching for an hour for the right route, he felt tired, huffed and sat near a tree to rest. He pouted and thought,'Lan fu*king Wangji!! How could your memory be that of a nut!!! I shouldn't have come inside here, curse my curios ass!! How will I go back now?!? Think, think, think Lan Wangji!! (Stood up and pacing around) But, what if, i could never go back!?! Will I die here?! without burning Uncle's beard?!? I have a lot more pranks to do in my bucket list!! What will happen to the ladies?? And my Emperor's Smile!!!! I can't die being a fu*king virgin!!! It will be a great disgrace for THE sassy, strong and handsome LAN WANGJI!!!' while thinking with these thoughts he didn't notice when he had reached near a cave, he could hear sound of a waterfall, and he was thirsty from all the walking too. So without thinking anything he went inside. The cave was very big, and dark.

So he took out a talisman, wrote something on it and it started to burn, and small flickering lights started to come out and hung around him providing light. As he walked further, his eyes widened at what he saw in front on him. It was a fu*king DRAGON!! A real whole damn dragon!! No doubt it was a spirit animal. He was very amazed by the dragon, it was a very big, blue-green almost bright blue or cyan Azure Dragon. It had a long serpentine body with scales covering it, it had sharp claws, long flowing whiskers, horns or antlers on the head but, what fascinated him the most was the glowing red flaming pearl on it's head which was abundant in resentfull energy giving him a very majestic and powerful apperance.

He was in such awe, that he didn't notice when the sleeping dragon had woken by sensing the presence of an intruder in his house and was now looking at him in confusion. He growled and asked him,"Who r u?"

Lan Wangji at first was snapped out of his daze by hearing the growl, but what happened next made his eyes widened to bulges, he was surprised that this dragon could talk!!!

The Dragon stared at him and said,"I am a spirit animal and have lived for more than a thousand years, of course I can talk. Now tell me truthfully who r u? What r u doing here in my house? And what is your intention of coming here?"

Lan Wangji was again surprised at how the Dragon could tell what he was thinking?! He wanted to ask him but seeing it looking at him (not so patiently) waiting for his answer, he decided to first answer him. He came out of his constant surprised thoughts, cleared his throat, bowed and said,"I am Lan Wangji courtesy Lan Zhan, of Lan Clan. I really mean no harm. And I am extremely sorry, but I was playing hide and seek with other animals, but then I unintentionally came here, Fen Ayi told me not to go inside but my curios ass couldn't tend to contain himself and i came inside I roamed for a while, then decided to go back, but well i got lost. Then I was feeling thirsty too from all the roaming. I was again wandering around finding the road, and then I heard sound of waterfall from here, so I came inside. But I was very much amazed and surprised to see such a beautiful creature like u. And well, now here we are" .

He huffed and asked, "Please beautiful Dragon give me water, I am tired of all the wandering and explaining" The Dragon at first was a little flustered by hearing the word 'beautiful creature' nobody had ever called him that, everyone feared him bcs of his appearance. But he huffed so as to not show it. But then his eyes widened listening 'Fen Ayi' he thought 'Fen Ayi? As in Fen Dui? But does that mean he is Fen's nephew?' he asked him,"Fen Ayi? As in Fen Dui? And what is her relationship with her? R u his lost nephew?"