The barrage couldn't hold back and started hahaha.

I knew that they couldn't hold back my cuteness and cuteness! ! !

I am satisfied to see this scene and can finally go to the operation with peace of mind. Goodbye everyone, wait until I get out of the operating room to watch the live broadcast.

Go out of the operating room alive! ! ! !

Go away, I just cut an appendix.

In the picture, the guardian **** describes the creature as a higher creature, and the omnipotent creature looks real—very novice.

But it's cute.

But this inherent impression soon became bigger, bigger, bigger again with this creature, and finally became a behemoth twenty meters tall.

Although it is still very cute, it makes people unable to generate fear, but feels that it is stupid, with natural innocence and grievances.

But what it shows is completely opposite to its appearance.

It randomly rubbed out the flames, and immediately burned a large piece of mutant insects when it was thrown out, and the lightning that was pinched at random immediately scorched a piece of mutant insects.

It stamped its foot and immediately cracked a crack in the ground. Many mutant insects fell in, and then the pit gradually healed into a flat ground.

Especially the third-order mutant, the fourth-order mutant, the fifth-order mutant--even the sixth-order mutant! ! ! It was all pressed against the ground and rubbed constantly, and it didn't even have the strength to fight back.

Everyone was shocked to aphasia.

"This... is too scary, right?"

This is simply the power of the gods!

Was the high-level civilization so powerful?

The originally desperate humans burst out with strong hope. With such a powerful creature to help them, can everyone not die?

But soon, their smiles gradually disappeared.

Otis' expression gradually became serious, and he also saw the live broadcast on the screen.

In the distance, a huge behemoth was looking at Ji Wuxiu coldly, and its evil eyes were full of killing.

The terrible breath can almost penetrate through the screen in front of the live audience, and many live audiences are scared to pee their pants.

That is clearly an eighth-order mutant worm!

This is the first time that humans have seen the existence of the eighth-order mutant.

It's so terrible, it's impossible to even describe the fear in my heart with any words.

The eighth-order mutant worm made a chilling roar, as if it were planning to kill Ji Wuxiu.

Ji Wusha's face became solemn.

He clearly understands that he can't beat the 8th-order mutant at all.

The live broadcast audience finally eased over, and immediately called Otis eagerly.

Marshal, help little cute! It definitely can't beat the eighth-order mutant insects.

Marshal, don't look at the screen solemnly anymore! ! ! !

What are you calling for, Marshal Otis cares about cutie more than you all, he will definitely go to cutie? ! ! !

Ji Wuxiu also realized this. He turned his head to look at the guards. He knew that the guards' eyes were equivalent to cameras, and they could see their own situation simultaneously.