Maybe the new wolf king will also suffer the same fate.

After speaking.

The one-eyed wolf released the new wolf king. It turned its head and stared at the human in front of it in a daze.

Just a few days ago.

He also wanted to leave this man all the time.

But now.

It just wants to stay with this human being.

This is what I want.

The new wolf king got up on his bones, but he was still very unwilling, and swooped in to attack the one-eyed wolf.

Must put the other party to death.

The one-eyed wolf had no time to react, and was about to be successfully attacked by the new wolf king.

Suddenly, a bag of soil emerged from the ground, and several vines emerged from it, which grew rapidly to entangle the new wolf king.

The new wolf king's sneak attack failed, and he struggled desperately among the vines.

The people present still don't understand whose handwriting is this.

Before the one-eyed wolf could breathe a sigh of relief, he was hugged tightly by the rushing Ike, and said in a shocked tone: "It's okay.

The one-eyed wolf was stunned, and then gently leaned his head on Ike's shoulder after a long time.

Watching such a warm scene.

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help but smile.

Wu Wenmo's expression froze, and he quickly pretended to be taken aback, saying that fortunately, the one-eyed wolf was fine, otherwise he would definitely be very sad.

I have to say that Wu Wenmo's acting skills are very real.

If he hadn't understood the dialogue between the one-eyed wolf and the new wolf king, I'm afraid Ji Wuxiu could not help but believe Wu Wenmo's words.

It's just a pity...

People who have done bad things are definitely not worthy of having mutant beasts.

Ike didn't know the truth. After his emotions subsided, he still chose to let go and let the one-eyed wolf choose everything he wanted.

He didn't know that what the one-eyed wolf wanted was not to follow Wu Wenmo.

It fought desperately against the new wolf king, just to protect Eko.

The wolf king felt that he had done his best.

It ignored the new wolf king who was constantly roaring and roaring, but took a serious look at Wu Wenmo, thinking of every moment he had been with each other, and the scene where he finally abandoned himself without hesitation.

Finally, the picture gradually changed.

There is a human kind, which gives me warmth I have never felt before.

He will remember to bring himself delicious food.

Will take myself out to play.

Will be the first-->>

Time to protect yourself, even if you get hurt by it.

And it just wants to stay with this human being.

The one-eyed wolf turned his head without reluctance, and yelled at Iko softly.

"Wow."

--We go home.