estrellas~chapter 17

Start from the beginning

We dance a little and I sway my hips all over him, I can't help but smile. Both of us aren't drinking so it's nice to be here in the moment with one another.

It's around eleven and we find a little corner to sneak off to.

I'm pushed against the wall as he moves his hands all around my body.

I'm giving him neck kisses in-between our lips sloppily gasping for more.

We both look at each other and just know we can't control ourselves any longer.

We ran out of the party as fast as we could and drove straight back to his house.

~

"How is Jere doing?" I wanted to know what I was getting myself into.

"I think he's fine." He says, "He asks about you a lot though."

"Figures," I whisper, I don't know if that's true. I feel as though Connie just said that to make me feel better.

"Can you promise me something Laur," He asks, "Please don't tell Jere about the house, at least not yet. Let me just figure it out and fix it so he doesn't have to worry."

"He can help though, if he helps you can still take your exams."

"I don't give a shit about school right now!" He yells, he has never yelled at me before.

"I'm, I'm sorry that was mean, I just. I just can't lose her again," he starts to tear up and I go to hug him.

"I miss her Laur, I can't lose her and the house."

"I miss her so much Connie," I blink away my tears.

"I miss Belly so much," he goes into even deeper cries, "I can't lose Mom, the house, and Belly."

In the middle of me comforting him my phone goes off, this time Steven is calling.

"Hello," I answer.

"Is Belly with you?" He asks.

"Uhh... no."

"Well, Mom told me you had to help Conrad with something, and now Belly is gone too. She said she was with Taylor but I just saw Taylor at the mall. What's going on?"

"Don't be mad." I start with, "Conrad needed my help with some stuff in Cousins so we drove here. Connie hasn't been talking with Jere so Jere and Belly are now on some crazy adventure of trying to find him."

"Do they know that you're with him?"

"No..."

"Oh my god Lauren what did you get yourself into?" He lectures.

"I'll keep you updated okay Steven, I have to go."

"Lauren, don't hang up!"

I hung up on him. I had to focus on Connie.

~

We made it back to his house and we were practically scrambling up the stairs. We could not let go of one another.

Between every kiss and groan, we tried to make it up the stairs. Once we finally made it to his room we locked the door.

~

(A/N KINDA MATURE CONTENT)

I was in my room when I heard the front door slam open.

"Conrad, Conrad!" A female and male voice yelled.

"Thank god you're here, when I call you, pick up your fսcking phone!" A voice too familiar yelled.

"I've been dealing with a lot of shit, Jere!"

I ran down the stairs as quickly as possible.

We snuck into his bed and started to undress each other.

"School doesn't matter, Jere!" Conrad yelled.

He got on top of me as he started to kiss my neck.

"I want you Jere, I want you right now."

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"I want you, there's only ever been you," I say.

I see a twinkle in his eye as he takes my virginity.

"Jere, the house has been put up for sale."

I make it to the living room and Conrad looks me in the eye. This causes Belly and Jere to turn around.

"What is she doing here?" He sounded angry, I saw how he tightened his fists. Belly looked confused.

I felt horrible.