Everyone involuntarily stopped the attack and instinctively looked at it.

Everyone has panic on their faces, and fear of the unknown.

Otis's eyes grew colder, he continued to attack without hesitation, but he could only make the liquid in the meat ball flow faster, and in the blink of an eye, only a layer of fleshy skin was left on the ground.

Otis became more vigilant, his eyes full of surprise.

The fifth-order mutant insects that were killed last time have never seen such a situation.

Ji Wuxiu stared at Roupi for a few seconds, looked around and looked around, picking up the small stone, and threw it over again. The meat trembled as if it was smashed, full of Q feeling as if it were frozen, but there was no response.

Otis turned black for a moment, lifted the little pet up and reprimanded: "Why are you throwing rocks around again? What if you are in danger?"

Ji Wuxiu's face was immediately constrained.

Otis felt weak.

He had already noticed that this little pet was pretending to be pitiful.

But he just ate this set himself.

The mood is heavier.

Seeing Otis compromised, Ji Wuxiu immediately began to struggle and motioned to Otis to put himself down.

Otis had a dark face, put the little pet behind him, and said, "Hide well."

Although Ji Wuxiu was reluctant, he still sat down obediently.

Otis stood on the spot and contemplated for a while. He didn't know whether the mutant insect was dead or not, but just to be on the safe side, he immediately condensed an ability to completely destroy the fleshy skin, and there was no scum left.

At this time, the surrounding mutant insects were also wiped out by everyone and mutant beasts.

Zhao Libing and the others gathered around, looking overjoyed and said: "Marshal, is the fifth-order mutant worm dead?"

After all, they all saw the fleshy skin being blown to ashes with their own eyes.

I don't believe that mutant insects can survive.

Otis shook his head solemnly, and said: "I'm not sure, let everyone be more careful now, in case the fifth-order mutant insect is swindling death."

Everyone couldn't help shivering, and their expressions became serious.

The injured and the dead were counted. Everyone sat in place for emergency treatment to prevent the wound from becoming inflamed and infected.

After waiting for a long time, no Tier 5 mutant insects appeared again, and the people who were originally wary gradually relaxed.

They thought that the fifth-order mutant must be dead.

But Ji Wuxiu was still sitting there, looking back and forth with an uneasy expression on his face.

It's like wanting to dig the ground three feet around.

He didn't know why, since the fifth-order mutant worm turned into a pool of pus and disappeared, the feeling of anxiety has become more intense.

It was as if danger still lingered beside him, but he hadn't noticed it yet.

After Otis had dealt with some important matters, he greeted the little pet to come over, but the little pet looked like he hadn't heard it.

It looks cute and cute.

Upon seeing this, Zhao Libing and others couldn't help but ridicule, "It is not afraid of the sky, and even the fifth-order mutant worms dare to provoke it. How did it become like this now?"