But he is very confident in himself.

After all, there is Marshal's 521 jade in front, I believe this person will definitely contribute a lot of cuteness to himself.

Zhao Libing lowered his head and stared at Mao Tuanzi's longing eyes. He couldn't help but smile. The last vigilance of the hair ball disappeared completely. He carefully clamped the chicken thigh with his chopsticks and shook it by his mouth.

The desire for meat made Mao Tuanzi's eyes turn, and finally he opened his mouth and bit, chewed it tastefully, and made a happy cry.

When Zhao Libing saw this, his confidence increased greatly. Since this mutant beast does not reject this chicken thigh, then Silver Wolf should not reject it either...

Zhao Libing was about to move forward, but his leg was pulled again. He lowered his head and looked at the Mao Tuanzi who was holding his leg again. His small eyes were round and shiny, and it was hard to refuse.

Zhao Libing hurriedly bent over, gave another chicken leg, and touched his head, "Good luck, eat it well."

However, his right leg was still hugged by Mao Tuanzi. Zhao Libing lowered his head, and stared at the shiny Mao Tuanzi again, and couldn't help asking, "More?"

Mao Tuanzi loosened decisively, hugged his left leg again, raised his head and continued to look at Zhao Libing with brilliant eyes.

After a while of silence.

Did not hear any system prompts to sell cute successfully.

The sparkling eyes went out instantly.

Zhao Libing sighed, "I really can't eat it for you, do you know if you two divide it into half?"

Mao Tuanzi didn't know if he understood, he let go of his legs depressed and left his back to Zhao Libing. The fluffy hair looked like glutinous rice **** at first glance, soft and soft like a soft cotton ball.

With a move in his heart, Zhao Libing poked the cotton ball and pressed a hole.

【Ding! A hairy pit is poked out of your back. The soft appearance makes the human being in front of you feel extremely happy. Inner activity: "It's really soft." Congratulations on your +233 selling point. 】

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

Why is there always such a slot in the cuteness value given by this person?

Zhao Libing stood up and left quickly with the plate. Ji Wuxiu couldn't care about talking to the system, and hurriedly followed. He wanted to know if Silver Wolf would eat that chicken leg. After all, it was delicious.

Although not comparable to the earth, at least it was the first dish he ate after coming here.

*********

According to loose science, the ice-blade wolves are firm in one thing, and even if they deliberately torture, they still cannot change their beliefs.

And what happened next proved that what Silver Wolf said was never like farting.

Zhao Libing was two meters away from the Silver Wolf. He didn't dare to get too close to the Silver Wolf. For fear of causing the other to be vigilant, he carefully pushed the plate over, showing a kind smile, and signaled the Silver Wolf to eat quickly.

The silver wolf was motionless like a mountain, and something seemed to be shining in its tyrannical and deep eyes. It looked at Zhao Libing coldly, turned and left without hesitation, without even giving alms to the chicken leg.

The Silver Wolf disappeared, and Zhao Libing's tight body instantly relaxed. He looked down at the rabbit meat on the ground, and said with some frustration: "Don't you like chicken thighs? It seems that you have to change something else."