"Be careful, these mutant beasts are very dangerous. If something really happened, I will let you go around without eating." Black Snake Auction scolded while checking.

Many people did not dare to take a breath, and quickly bowed their heads.

President Black Snake looked around and immediately asked: "What about the mutant beast that is the finale?"

Someone hurriedly replied: "We are afraid that something will happen, so we plan to ship it out later."

President Black Snake nodded. Just as he was about to speak, a Black Snake staff member hurried over and said in a panic: "Yes, President, it's not good."

As soon as these words came out, many people looked sideways, and President Black Snake's face sank, "How can I tell you, don't panic when things happen, it will be very bad to be affected by the guests," the tone suddenly became gloomy: "Do you understand? ?"

The man trembled, and said in fear: "But...that second-level..."

Level 2?

President Black Snake Club's expression changed, "Is that the Ice Blade Wolf?"

The man nodded and said tremblingly: "It doesn't know what's going on today. Suddenly, it bit him to death while the feeder was not paying attention. At that time, many people were vomiting..."

"What about the wolf?"

The man said in horror: "It's gone."

At this moment, the underworld chairman finally couldn't keep calm, and immediately ordered some people to start searching, and at the same time asked the monitoring room to call up the video at that time to see where the wolf was hiding.

"If I am found, I must let it suffer." The president of the Black Snake Society said with a chill.

At this moment, the person in the monitoring room said in horror: "President, the wolf is destroying the camera."

On the screen, the wolf stared coldly at the camera, as if knowing that those people were looking for it through the lens, it licked the corner of its mouth, and immediately activated its ability to destroy the camera.

The pictures on the screen turned black one by one, and the hatred filled his eyes. The president of the Black Snake Club in front of the screen couldn't help feeling cold, and immediately said nervously: "The wolf must be found immediately."

Everyone also knows the seriousness of the matter.

That wolf—had been in the Black Snake Fair for nearly three years, and was cruelly abused by different people every day.

Because its temperament is the most stubborn and the most ferocious and cruel of all mutant beasts, it will attract many special people to abuse it every time, and get a pleasant pleasure from it.

As the days go down, its hatred for humans is growing day by day.

If you don't find it as soon as possible, many people will die.

************

In a certain corner, Silver Wolf stared at the unsuspecting person in the distance, and his bloodthirsty eyes flashed with hatred.

It lurked for three years, enduring every torture, just to escape one day and kill all its enemies.

All humans deserve to die.

Silver Wolf moved forward slowly, taking advantage of the person's carelessness, and quickly snapped his vocal cords in one bite, making it impossible to make a sound.