The discussion between the two parties was intense, and Ji Wuxiu listened while calculating when he could reach 100 points.

But they recovered, the sky was already bright, and finally everyone decided to stay here for the last day. If there was no harvest, they would leave the forest immediately.

Ji Wuxiu had fallen asleep early in the middle of the night. He swarmed himself into a ball and fell asleep. At first glance from his back, it looked like a hairy ball with a good feel.

The system did not make a sound to remind the host that the host had obtained the cuteness value again, but thoughtfully turned on the mute.

When Ji Wuxiu woke up, he realized that the sky was bright. He slowly got up, bowed his head and yawned, his eyes were dejected.

The people next to him couldn't help being bloodied by the cuteness, and once again contributed a lot of cuteness to Ji Wuxiu.

At this time, the system said: [Host, you have now earned 75 points. 】

Ji Wuxiu raised his head abruptly, his sleepiness was completely cleared, "Really?"

The system voice is also a little excited: [Yes, your sleeping posture yesterday was too cute, you gave those people a cute face and contributed a lot of cuteness. 】

Ji Wuxiu was immediately in awe of the panda's appearance.

A panda race that does not need to rely on combat power, but has conquered the world by selling cuteness alone is really not a build.

In the afternoon, some people dragged their tired bodies back, but still found nothing.

Ji Wuxiu felt a little hungry right now, but due to the special circumstances at the moment, he couldn't go out to find food, so he could only fill his stomach by selling cuteness.

Get up, ran in front of one of them, looked at each other eagerly, with a look of eagerness.

The man suddenly became stiff, and he didn't know whether to put down the food in his hand or continue to deliver it to his mouth.

Ji Wuxiu's violent temper wanted to **** the food from the opponent immediately.

【Ding! Host—You have to pay attention to your image and don’t be so rude. 】

Ji Wuxiu could only suppress this thought, staring blankly at the fruit in the man's hand, staring silently, doing nothing.

In less than three seconds, the man couldn't resist the affectionate gaze from the panda, shaking his hands and handing the fruit over, "Eat, eat, you are cute, you have the final say."

Ji Wuxiu unceremoniously took it, and opened his mouth wide and stuffed it in, but he was afraid of scaring the person in front of him, so he could only nibble delicately, and finally gave that person a soft look.

The man was holding his heart, and the panda's eyes were so cute that the tip of his heart trembled. After all, he did not hold back his hand and began to slap his hair, from the top of his head to the back. The smooth and soft hand touch almost made him unable to hold the hair ball. Hold it up.

This creature is too cute.

【Ding! In front of your furry collar, the human heart is swaying, and you can't wait to want the host to press down and rub the fur, you get +3 selling cute value. 】

Ji Wuxiu coughed a few times and was almost choked. The first reaction was to stay away from this person.

It's good for you to touch it.

Now I still want to be frantic and want to press him and punch his hair.

It's too much!

What's more important is not giving money.