Cardin:The fuck you want retard?! Can't you see were busy?!

Y/n:W-W-W-W-What are y-y-y-you d-d-doing?

He try to speak in a menacing tone but all he got out of this was a laught from the four bully. Dove smirk and grab some food and throw it at Y/n face.

Dove:Eat up freak!

Y/n calmly wipe the food away and he stare emotionless at Dove and then punch him in the face sending him at the other side of the cafeteria and in the wall. Cardin take a few step back like Russel but Sky try jump up to punch Y/n but when he land he see that his arm was in Y/n mouth and Y/n with a quick swing of his neck send Sky on a table nearby. He then stare at Russel who shake of all his being and he fall uncoucncious. He them stare at Cardin who punch him in the face.

Cardin:You think your so cool and strong huh?! You think you can be a white knight or somehing?! You think that because your some kind of dragon rodent you can act like the king?! Well let me tell you that i am-

Before he could finish his words he was suddenly bubbled up by Glynda.

Goynda:I will not tolerate any bullying in this school! Team CRDL, detention!

Cardin scuff and take his mace and smash it against Glynda's bubble breaking it. Before Glynda could create another one Cardin swing his mace as Y/n face making him stumble back a few steps. His vision was blurry as his mind race at the speed of light with too many informations and the pain was not helping. Cardin give another hit making Y/n take another few step back. Ruby and the others gasp as they rush to help him as Glynda was about to create a new bubble Cardin smash Y/n head again. This time strainght on top of the head. And that's where...Y/n snaps. He grab Cardin throat as his eyes turn f/c and he tighten his grip around his neck tighter and tighter. Ruby and Blake were about to jump but Yang and them stop Weiss.

Weiss:What are you doing?!

Blake:He is gonna throw a tantrum!

Ruby:EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!

Y/n let out a roar and he throw Cardin and he land outside of the school. Y/n make his horns and wings appear as he suddenly breath fire out of rage. Everyone rush out of the cafeteria including team RWBY.

Weiss:We can't just let him destroy the school can we?!

Ruby:We must get him to a place where he can let out his anger wihtout hurting anyone!

Ozpin:My it seem i am missing something.

The 4 girls look at Ozpin who was sipping his coffee.

Ozpin:What happened?

Ruby:Cardin hurted Y/n and insulted him to his breaking pijnt and now he is throwing a tantrum and we don't know what to do!!!

Ozpin:I see. Miss Belladonna could you hold my coffee.

He give his cup to Blake.

Blake:Hum ok.

Ozpin walk inside the cafeterai where Y/n was breaking everything out of rage. He then breath out some fire turning the tables into ashes as he let out a roar.

Ozpin:Y/n.

Y/n look at Ozpin with rage in his eyes.

Ozpin:Your parents told me what to do when a dragon is throwing a tantrum. I just hope im not too rusty.

He take a fighting  stance as Y/n rush at him at a very high speed but Ozpin dodge and use his ccane to do a thrust hit on Y/n rib sending him in a wall. Y/n get up and let out a roar of anger and he start to fly and shoot fire balls toward Ozpin but he deflect all of them with his cane. He then dash at Y/n and jump toward hkm and hit his neck with his cane and then send a huge barrage of rapid thrust at Y/n sending him down. Before Y/n could even get up Ozpin land on his back. Y/n try to move but for some reason Ozpin was way to heavy for him to even move him off.

Ozpin:I hitted every single of you accuponcture points. You won't be able to move for an hour or two. Your mother did teached me well.

Y/n only get angrier and angrier and he try to move his arms but they were all numb. Ozpin hen hit Y/n head with his cane and finaly Y/n fall uncouncious and reverse to normal.

Ozpin:L/n technic first form. Sleeping touch.

Team RWBY rush at Y/n and Yang and Blake help him up. Ozpin tak back his cup from Blake and take a sip.

Ozpin:Bring him to your dorm he need some rest.

Ruby:Your not gonna expulse him?

Ozpin:Why of course no miss Rose. Like you said Y/n was pushed to it's last straw by Cardin i am a headmaster but not an idiot. Now have a good day.

Ozpin walk away. He then walk past Glynda and stop and smile.

Ozpin:Convinced now?

Goynda:He is the son of Artemus and Lyra. Then it mean that we must prepare for Ironwood.

Ozpin:Indeed. I want you to keep an eye on him. And also...teach him about heat. Cuz his will arrive soon enought.

Glynda nod.