𝐈 - 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐩

Start from the beginning

"We are never gonna be friends"

-

Me, Darren and Quinni stood around catching up for what felt like nearly 10 hours, waiting for the school day to start.
"Oh! And then that bitch Jenn-" Darren exclaimed, before being interrupted by a girl in our year, Amerie pushing in between us yelling to her friends, "Dusty spoke to me!!"

"Uh! Dusty spoke to me! Also rude!" Darren mocked her, giving her a dirty look.
Quinni sighed, "Maybe she didn't see us?", she smiled.
"Oh please bitch, check the material" I spoke up, giving Amerie a dirty look also.
"We are beautiful, exquisite jellyfish. Of course she saw us" Darren linked Quinni by the arm walking towards the bench near us as i followed slowly behind.

-

"OI! There's a fully-gacked sex map in the old stairwell! It's called the incest map!" We heard a girl in our year yell to everyone. I gave Darren a confused look as they just grabbed me and Quinni and followed the girl like everyone else.

We ran up the stairs, surprised to see the girl was telling the truth. There was a whole, big ass map on the wall of the stairwell detailing all the hookups in our year. "What in the kids helpline?" Darren gritted through their teeth, while Quinni and me just stared at each other.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, "Sorry, Dusty i don't remember hooking up with you?" I glared at him, watching his face drop.
"I-" He stuttered, before turning to Ant, who stood behind him with Spider.
"Darren jerked you off?" He asked, followed by Spider, "Nice bro, you into dudes now?" He laughed, squeezing Ant by the shoulders.
"Who said i'm a dude?" Darren spoke sarcastically, turning around to face the boys.

"Quinni..Lazy kebab?" Another boy in our year said loudly.
"That's not true!" Quinni said with a confused expression, "What's a lazy kebab? Spider? What's a lazy kebab" She called out.
I turned around to face Spider, who was laughing with his friends. When he noticed me staring, his face dropped. He opened his mouth to say something, before i quickly ran out, making my way back outside.
I heard him yell my name, but i didn't turn around.

-

Soon enough, our whole year was called into an assembly, i wonder what about!!!
Me, Darren and Quinni sat down together in the middle. My head was still torn about all the girls i saw Spider had hooked up with, why do i even care?

Deep into my thoughts, Principle Woodsy made her way to the stand, "Sit down Amerie!" She exclaimed as Amerie tried making her way to Harper, who had just walked in.
"I am a woke woman." She stated, while we all stared in silence, "I enjoy sex as much as the next person".
This resulted in the laughter of everyone in the room, while i just groaned in disgust, no one wants to hear their Head Teacher speak like that.
"Yes." She continued, "But reputation is everything and this MAP, has jeopardised your reputations, and the reputation of our school. And! On the first day back! We are currently in the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map-" She said, earning groans and moans of annoyance of the kids in our year.
"And! Have strongly suggested that there are to be no more parties, shindigs, or gathos-"
Everyone exclaimed in anger, what is that really gonna do?

"You don't have the right to do that, Miss!" Dusty yelled.
"Hey! Hey!" She ignored him, "Unsupervised parties equals alcohol. Alcohol equals poor choices. The risk-taking behaviours outlined on this map are unacceptable! Hartley High prides itself on being a safe environment. But clearly this is a wake up call that we are not doing enough! ..Oh, and we will find out who did this..." Everyone stared in silence.
"Get to class. Go go go go go!"