7. Are we dating again?

The next morning, Jisung woke up in a bit of pain. His legs were a bit numb, and his back hurt too. He didn't see Leeknow in bed next to him. "He usually wakes up next to me," Jisung said, confused. "I didn't even feel him kiss my lips or cheeks, or even my forehead. I usually feel that stuff, " Jisung added as he got out of bed. He then lifted himself off the bed and stumbled towards the bathroom. After washed up, he went out to the living room where Felix was sitting.

"Where's everyone?"

"They left us,"

Felix looked so upset as he sat there cross armed on the couch. "Do you know where they went?" Jisung asked, and Felix nodded. "I wish I did, though. Hyunjin didn't even kiss me this morning! I usually can feel wherever he kisses me because his kisses be wet!" Felix said, pouting. Jisung then plopped next to him and did the same thing. "Minho Hyung didn't kiss me either!" He pouted.

"We should ignore our boyfriends for the whole day!" Felix suddenly said, and Jisung immediately agreed. "Great idea! I'm starting now till tomorrow morning!" Han said with a grin on his face.

"Deal!" Felix exclaimed. Jisung and Felix then sat back on the couch with a smirk on their faces.

"What is this show? It's so boring, and that person can even dance -"

"Hey! Don't talk about my Hyunjinnie like that!"

Han looked at Felix and then looked at the TV closer. "Oop-" He said, then put his hand over his mouth.

_________________________________

"WE'RE HOME!!" Changbin yelled. "Do you always gotta be this damn loud?" Felix asked. "Yooohhhhh," Changbin replied. Felix and Han rolled their eyes.

Hyunjin then went up to Felix and tried to hug him, but Felix ignored him and went to see what Chan had bought. Han followed Felix to the kitchen where everyone else was while Hyunjin stood there like a brick wall. He wondered why Felix didn't return his hug.

Last to come in the house was Leeknow. Leeknow put down the things in his arms and immediately rushed over to Han.

"Baby, I missed - "

Han moved away. The others saw this and were shocked. "Did you guys break up-" Seungmin said before being interrupted by I.N. "Shut the fuck up!" He said and Seungmin pouted.

"Hannie what's wrong?" Minho asked but he got no reply from Jisung. "Did I do something wrong?" Minho asked again. He still got no answer.

"Uhm....Everyone to their rooms!" Chan suddenly said. Felix and Han went to Han's old room and played games on the TV. Hyunjin and Leeknow were so confused.

"They are acted so weird today..." Hyunjin said.

(Later that same day)

Felix sighed and looked at Han who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. He felt dehydrated so he got up and walked out of the room. When he got in the kitchen he saw Chan and Changbin. "Hey guys" Felix said and they greeted him back.

"Uhm Felix...is Han okay?" Chan asked.

"Yea, he's fine" Felix answered back.

"Why is he ignoring Leeknow" Chan asked. "Me and him are ignoring our boyfriend's" Felix said then chugged down a whole glass of water. "Why?" Chan asked again. He had a lot of questions to ask.

"Because they left without telling us and they didn't leave a note or kiss us before they left!" Felix snapped. Chan nodded. Changbin squinted his eyes at Felix before coming up with a brilliant Idea.

"I suggest you go talk to Hyunjin. He's been crying in his room all day, and I think I heard him say that he'll hurt himself if you don't talk to him again"