3. First Time

1 week later...

Jisung has been a bit quiet since he and Lee know started dating. He was afraid that he'd end up telling everyone about their relationship. On the other hand, Leeknow acted normal. As if nothing is going on between him and Han. He behaved as if Jisung was just a friend. 

Today, the 8 boys were in their practice room, practicing the dance moves for their new song that was gonna be uploaded to youtube. It took hours and hours for them to finally learn it. After the boys were done they went home and took a long shower. Everyone except Leeknow and Han used their own shower. 

Han finished showering before Leeknow did. He was too shy to be in the same shower. When he got dressed he laid on Leeknow's bed and tangled himself in the covers. By the time Minho was finished, Han was asleep. Minho smiled and walked to his dresser. 'My cute quokka' Minho thought as he glanced at Jisung's face again. After Minho got dressed, he climbed onto the bed gently and kissed Jisung's head. Afterward, he left the room quietly.

When Minho walked into the kitchen, he saw Chan. He was sitting at the counter with his computer, making music or something. "Hey Chan Hyung," Minho said as he walked towards the fridge. "Oi Minho" Chan answered back. 

"Everyone must be sleeping?" Minho asked.

"Uhm...Changbin's sleeping for sure. Felix and Hyunjin said they were going to an indoor flower garden. Seungmin and Jeongin are playing games. What's Jisung doing?" Chan said. Minho looked at him. "He fell asleep" Minho answered. "In your room?" Chan asked. Minho nodded. Chan was confused. Usually, he'd catch onto things quickly, but this confused the hell outta him. 

"What's he doing there?" Chan asked. Minho glanced at Chan for a bit then looked back into the sink where he was filling a pot with water to make ramen. "Are you and Jisung...." Chan paused before finishing his sentence. "Yes," Minho spoke. Chan congratulated them. 

(30 minutes later)

"Dinner's ready" Minho spoke. "Okay'll go wake the others," Chan said and left. "Hyunjin, Felix, help me set the table," Minho said and they nodded. 

Everyone came to the table and sat down. They all thanked Minho for the food and began to eat. Everyone talked about their day and how excited they were for the new song that was coming soon. Even though Han was still halfway asleep, he talked too. Once dinner was over everyone helped clean up and then went to their rooms. Seungmin and Jeongin were the first to go to their rooms. Then Hyunjin and Felix. Next was Changbin and Chan.

Han walked up to Minho who was putting the wet dishes in the dry rack. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" Han whispered. Minho nodded. They then went to Minho's room and laid down on the bed. Minho spooned Jisung and kissed his cheek. 

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight Hyung"

They then turned the lights out and fell asleep.

(Next morning)

When Jisung woke up, Minho was gone. He got up and left the room to look for him. Jisung found him in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. "Hyung?" Jisung called out. Minho looked up. "Hey, baby. How'd you sleep?" Minho asked. Jisung held up two thumbs with a little smile on his face. Jisung then sat at the counter.