2. I Like You

Next day was the same like any other day. It was always Yelling, fighting with one other and other things. This day Minho decided he was gonna annoy everyone.

When he walked out of his room he saw the others on the couch- well except Chan and Han, They were cooking breakfast. Minho saw Hyunjin eating Felix's brownies so he went and took them and sat next to him. So basically he was being mean but nice at the same time.

"What was the point of Taking them?" Hyunjin asked confused.

Minho ignored. He then slid the box over a bit seeing Hyunjin wanted some more. Hyunjin gladly took some. "This show is boring, what is it call?" Minho asked.

"It's not a show, we are watching Hyunjin's dance video" Changbin replied

"No wonder it's so boring" Minho said and glanced at Hyunjin. Hyunjin pretend to cry and turned into Felix's arms. "ugh your such a drama llama and I was kidding" Minho rolled his eyes. Hyunjin then stopped and fixed his hair.

"Breakfast is ready you people" Chan said. They paused the video on the TV and went to the table to eat. Everyone thanked Chan and Han for the food before eating then it went silent. Minho decided to speak since it never got that quiet.

"This is good" Minho complimented. "I agree" Felix said as he stuffed his face(not really). Minho looked at everyone and realized they were so quiet. "Why y'all so quiet? Y'all always so loud at the table" He commented.

"Maybe they don't want to be loud today" The blue haired male said.

"That's so funny" Minho laughed.

"Maybe you should be quiet too, your breathing over the food" Chan said making everyone Snicker a bit. Minho pouted and continued to eat his food.

He then looked across the table and saw Han eating. He want bite his cheeks. They were full of food cause Jisung didn't stop putting food in his mouth till he felt a stare.

Jisung looked up and his eyes met with Minho. It was a short interaction till Jisung looked away. Minho looked away also but it was last minute.

They thought no one saw them but.... Changbin is always watching. He sat there looking at both of them smirking.

'they are definitely in love' Changbin thought.

After breakfast Chan washed the dishes while the others continued to watch their dance videos on the TV. Minho watched carefully and while the others laughed at each other.

Once they were done watching their dances everyone went to doing their own thing. Han went to his room. He hopped on his bed and got on his phone. Han may seem like an extrovert but really he an Introvert. He dont really like hanging with others for a long time. Sometimes he'd hang with the boys for a long time but then he'd leave. 

The other boys decided to do karaoke. MIinho knew they were gonna get extra loud. He sat there for one song then left. As he walked through the hall of the house, he stopped in his tracks. He wondered what Han was doing. A smirked snuck onto his face. He then walked to Han's room and just opened the door without knocking.

"What the hell?" Han said frowning.

"What's up Hannie?" Minho said as he jumped on the bed. Han tried to answer but Minho layed on his back which made Han squeal. "GET OFF OF ME!" JIsung screamed. Minho moved as he Laughed. 

"Why are you here in my room?" Quokka asked. 

"Because im bored" Minho said. "What do you want to do?" Han questioned again. 

 MInho smirked. He moved closer to Han. "I want..." Lee know said before pausing. "W-what are you doing?" JIsung said with a little fear in his voice. Lee Know thought about the decision he was gonna do. "Han...I like you" The older said and looked down. JIsung was shocked.

 "H-hyung-"

"JIsung, Lee know, Chan said come to the living room!" 

Lee know and Han got up and went to the living room. 

-

-

-

-

-

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Changbin screamed. Chan had said something that really set off everyone. "How are we supposed to make music now?!" Changbin screamed again. 

"Baby I-"

"Save it!"

Changbin then got up went to his bedroom which he shared with Chan. "You guys are all mad at me too arent you?" Chan asked. "Not really, I mean you can always buy a new one and log into your old account" Lee know said trying to comfort Chan. 

"I was just joking. BUT Im gonna go calm Binnie down, DON'T burn the house down" Chan said and left. Everyone was even pissed at Chan now. "He pranked us?" Han asked. "We'll finish karaoke, you guys go do whatever you were doing in your rooms" Felix said changing the subject.

Of course Han went to his room. Lee know followed. "Do you like me back?" Lee know asked as he sat on Jisung's bed. "No" Jisung lied. Lee know could tell Jisung was lying. He knew when Jisung lies because he starts playing with his fingers.

Minho then held Jisung's face. "You dont have to be scared to tell the truth" MInho said softly. Han hesitated. "C-can we k-keep it a secret?" Han suddenly said. Minho nodded. He then pulled Han into a hug. Han melted in his embrace. 'I love you hyung" Jisung said and smiled. "I love you too Hannie

That night Minho slept with JIsung, but not for a long time. He knew the members would suspect something if Lee know and Han were sleeping together. And Lee know knew Han didnt want the members to know. Even if they were gay. He didnt want anyone to know. 

In the morning Minho kissed Han's Lips and went to his room. He smiled as soon as he got in his room. Finally he had the love of his life. He was glad it wasnt Seungmin. It was Han. The one he actually had feelings for and would protect from a zombie apocalypse. 

He eyes then closed and he drifted to sleep. 'I love you Hannie' Minho said in his head.

'I'm so lucky to have him'

Sorry  It took so long~ I will try to make time to upload sorry~