Passion Point (1)

Start from the beginning

   "Nuh-uh!" Kokichi replied. "Kaito's going to take Maki up to Passion Point!" Himiko sat up slowly.

   "You wanna watch Kaito and Maki make out?" she asked incredulously. "I didn't know you were into that, Kokichi!"

   "Noooo, silly! We're not gonna watch them! We're just gonna mess with them!" Kokichi corrected.  

   "And you're not planning on breaking them up, right?" Himiko asked. 

   "Nope! We're just gonna have some fun and mess with their heads, and stuff!" Kokichi replied. Himiko sighed. 

   "Okay, but after this, you owe me!" Himiko huffed, crossing her arms. Kokichi grinned flirtatiously at her and gently took her hands in his, kissing the back of her fingers.

   "Of course, my Supreme Lady. Anything you want and more," he replied. "You do get special perks for helping me out with my schemes after all."

    "Good!" Himiko replied. Still holding her hand, Kokichi helped Himiko up off the ground. He then picked her hat up, dusted it off, and placed it onto her head. Then, he led her to the trunk of Kaito's car. Using his lockpicking tools, he was able to open up the trunk. He and Himiko climbed inside, and Kokichi shut the trunk. 

    "It's dark in here," Himiko's voice floated through the darkness. "And how will we breathe?"

   "Don't worry, Himiko! I drilled a few small holes on the sides of the trunk, just for situations like this one!" Kokichi said. Himiko turned to her side and saw that Kokichi had spoken the truth. She couldn't help but start giggling as she shook her head in disbelief. Kokichi smiled. "What's so funny?"

   "It's just...you're really weird, Kokichi," Himiko replied, still giggling. Kokichi laughed along with her. 

    "Welp, at least I'm not boring, riiight?" he asked. 

   "Nyeh...I guess the only time you are is when you're boring holes into Kaito's car," Himiko joked. Kokichi tossed his head back and laughed.

   "Nice one, Himiko!" he said proudly, kissing her cheek. "Okay, but seriously, I'm not boring, right?" Himiko smiled and rolled her eyes.

   "No, Kokichi. You're not boring," she replied. "You're a little annoying sometimes, but you're definitely not boring."

   "D'oohhh...HimiCocoa Beeeaaan!!" Kokichi gushed, squeezing Himiko tightly. "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!" Himiko giggled and rolled her eyes again. 

    "I'm glad you're happy," she said, patting Kokichi's cheek. "Now, when do Kaito and Maki get here?"

    "Well, Kaito got all dolled up just now, so I'm guessing they'll be out here soon," Kokichi answered. Right as he said that, they heard the front door to Casa V3 close, and the sounds of Kaito and Maki's voice drifting through the air outside. Kokichi turned his phone on for some light and brought his finger up to his lips. Himiko silently nodded in response. 

   "Where are we going, Kaito?" Maki asked. She then leaned over and sniffed Kaito. "And why are you wearing cologne?"

   "It's a surprise!" Kaito said. "Maki, tonight, we're goin' to have the time of our lives! I wanna show you how much of a man I am!" Kokichi and Himiko turned to each other with gaping mouths and wide eyes. 

   "Whatever you say, Kaito," Maki said as she and Kaito climbed into the car.

   "Is Kaito thinking about...about...doing that with Maki?!" Himiko whispered frantically. A devilish grin formed on Kokichi's face.

   "If he is, then I got a blackmail gold mine waiting to happen," he whispered excitedly. "I can record Kaito and Maki getting busy and use that to my advantage!" 

   "Nyeh...Kokichi! That's so evil!" Himiko whispered, swatting Kokichi's arm.

    "Hmhmhmhmhm...I know," Kokichi murmured with ghoulish laughter. Suddenly, the car lurched back out of the driveway and forward down the road. 

    "How long is this car ride going to be?" Himiko asked. 

    "I dunno," Kokichi admitted, shrugging his shoulders. "Maybe 45 minutes."

    "45 minutes?! " Himiko whisper-screamed. 

   "Well, that's okay," Kokichi said with a flirty grin as he wrapped his arm around Himiko. "We can have a little fun of our own to pass the time." Himiko blushed and smiled bashfully.

   "In Kaito's trunk?" she asked shyly. 

    "Why not? It's pretty romantic," Kokichi joked. "It's dark, quiet...and we're alone in here with nobody watching." Himiko turned away with a coy smile.

   "Noooo..." she murmured goofily. 

   "You know you want to...Himiko," Kokichi said, leaning over to whisper seductively in Himiko's ear. Himiko uttered a small delighted squeak and bit her lip. She loved it when Kokichi said her name, and he knew it. She turned back to Kokichi, who was slowly wiggling his eyebrow flirtatiously. Himiko giggled shyly and leaned closer to Kokichi. Kokichi leaned closer to her, as well, their lips slightly parted as they inched closer together. THUB-A! THUB-A! THUB-A! THUB-A! THUB-A! THUB-A! Kokichi and Himiko were interrupted by a bumpy road, causing their heads to bump against each other. They looked at each other in shock at first, then covered their mouths as they burst into silent laughter. They were laughing so hard, that they couldn't even speak until Kaito finally drove all the way up to Passion Point.