I just scoot closer to her, silently pulling her in my arms. "I'm so scared, Natalia" she confesses softly and I rub her back, holding her head so it's pressed against mine. "Why are you scared?" I question softly, "w-what if you don't want this a-and Billie she... she'll hate me" she cries and I pull back so I can look into her eyes.

"Billie will not hate you. She loves you" I remind her and she opens her mouth to argue but I don't let her. "This is a beautiful thing. There is nothing for her to be upset about" I assure her, "but we just got you and... I really love you—and having you here. It's just... it's not something I can..." she stutters "I understand" I tell her.

"Billie's really upset about it, she doesn't know what to do. I told her she should've told you but... I get why she didn't. I just didn't want you to find out like this" the blonde explains and I nod. "Well... I don't know much but I do know that stress isn't good for the baby or you—so don't worry about it, ok? I'll talk to Billie" I promise her.

She nods and says she'll wait out here. I go inside, taking a deep breath as I search for the other blonde. I find her in her office, thumbing through papers most likely to distract herself. I knock softly on the door and her head flies up, eyes softening as they land on me. I step in, smiling nervously as I approach her.

"I talked to Audrey" I decide that's best to start with and she nods, leaning back a bit in her chair. "I'm... not really sure what to do with this information" I admit, "that's understandable" she mumbles. "I was shocked too. It was... really quick" she thinks aloud and I take a seat to listen.

"I mean... you know I've always skirted around the idea of children but never really decided. Then I met Audrey and... she was perfect. I found myself wanting everything with her—I still do—I don't feel so nervous about it or hesitant... it just feel right with her" she explains and I listen intently as I've never heard her speak like this before.

"And then you... I guess it was always a thought that I couldn't have it all. But you know me—always the optimist" she chuckles wearily as a tear falls on her cheek. "I'll tell you what I told Audrey: this is a beautiful thing. There's nothing to be upset about" I state and she shrugs. "I love you, Natalia; so much that it hurts sometimes" she whispers.

"You also know that once my mind is set on something, I don't go back on it. This... the life I've created with Audrey and this baby; it's not something I can give up" she says firmly and I nod, "I understand" I assure her. "So... take your time to think about it, to process, and whatever you choose—I'll support you" she whispers.

"I heard you guys yesterday... I thought it was a dream" I tell her and she raises her eyebrows in surprise. "I've always avoided the topic of kids or I've tried to, anyway. I mean, you know how my mom was... I've always thought that maybe I won't be good at it because of that—not that I think I'll be like her but just... I still feel like a kid myself" I sigh in frustration.

"I really want this—you two—and any and everything that comes with that. I'm just... conflicted" I confess and I don't realize I'm crying until I've finished talking. I try not to talk about my mom because it always puts a damper on my mood, so I should've known this was coming. "Oh bunny..." Billie whispers as she comes around the desk and pulls me up into her arms.

"None of us know what we're doing—you're not the only one, ok? There's no... manual or handbook for this. We'll figure it out together but only if this is something you truly want. It's hard to know how it'll turn out but you have to be sure about it. As long as it's something you're dedicated to, you'll do your best and that's all anyone can ask of you" she tells me.

"And he or she will love you. You and Audrey are the most caring and considerate people I know. As long as you love them and try to understand them... I think it'll be ok. That's what I've been telling myself at least" she chuckles and I can't lie, it's contagious. I pull away and she wipes my tears, staring into my eyes with a soft smile on her face.

I stare back at her and my eyes drop to her lips. As I'm leaning in, I hear a knock at the door and I turn to see Audrey walking in. I instinctively take a step away from Billie and the actress glances between us. "It was too quiet..." she mumbles, "we were just talking" I say. "Everything good?" Audrey asks, "yep" I state as I rock on my feet.

"You know it's ok for you to kiss me, right?" Billie whispers in my ear and I turn to her, "if you were thinking about it, that is" she adds. "You were, weren't you?" her voice drops a bit and she places a hand on my hip, lowering it a bit as leverage to pull me closer to her. My eyes drop to her lips again and she smiles.

"Well... are you shy? I know you want to... so just do it" she breathes out and I know she wants it just as much as me yet she won't make the first move either. "I don't mind" I hear behind me and suddenly two hand are placed on my hips, Audrey's front pressed against my back. "As Sebastian would say: kiss the girl" Audrey whispered seductively which makes me giggle.

As my laughter dies down, I look back at Billie who smiles warmly at me. I glance between her pink lips and brown eyes, leaning closer. "Can I..." "please" she whispers, it's almost a moan the way she says it. I cautiously press my lips against hers, at first just giving her a peck but it's clear we both want more.

"A real kiss, please. At this rate I'll be in labor before you do it" Audrey teases and I quickly pull Billie in by the back of her neck, honestly shocking us both. She moans which sends a series of tingles through my body as our lips collide. When I pull away she pants and I stare at her as her eyes flutter open. A soft blush coats her cheeks and I smirk at her flustered appearance.

"Damn... that must've been one hell of a kiss" Audrey giggles, "would you like to see?" I turn around and say. She nods slowly and I take her face gently in both hands. My nerves come back but they're a lot more tame this time and with Billie leaning her head on my shoulder, I feel confident enough to continue.

I claim the blondes lips and feel her body relax as our lips dance together. Her hands find their way to my chest, moving up and down until she finally rests them on my sides. I move one of my hands to her neck, resting it there, and she whimpers. That's exactly what I wanted to hear, some audial expression that she was enjoying it.

I pull away and she too is blushing, which makes me feel all fuzzy inside. "I can confirm that was one hell of a kiss" she whispers and I giggle shyly. "Was that a kiss to seal the deal?" Billie whispers so softly in my ear that I almost miss it and I just nod in response, turning my head to the side to be able to see her.

"Well then. Welcome to the family" she mumbles with a grin on her face as she looks between Audrey and I...