↠[The Deep Sea King]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

I better not see any of you mfs saying anything weird when Puri-Puri Prisoner appears. I've done this warning way too many times before, but it's always good to remember — Yadda yadda, no homophobia, yadda yadda don't be weird, yadda yadda you know the drill. Regardless, pushing that aside since I trust you're all nice people: Welcome back to another chapter! A rather complex and long one, I must say.

It took me a while to get this one out since I also decided to include a few original scenes, and part of the manga that was not included in the anime. Just to give some more depth to characters, a better understanding, and to keep the flow of the story going. Do excuse if Y/N doesn't do much here — I have big plans to him for what is about to come. With that said, welcome to the chapter, my friends, I hope you enjoy.

[==========================]

-> [ARTISTS / SERIES USED]

- Murata Yūsuke.
- Madhouse Studios.
- Takahiro Oba.

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

Rumbling.

The ground shook with every step. The citizens who were not paralyzed ran as far as they could, trying to get away, and to make some distance between them and the danger — Truth is, no matter how fast they ran, they were just delaying the inevitable. Danger is present in every place, in every corner of this world. No one is ever safe, no person will be able to beat every single danger that steps right in front of them.

There is always a bigger fish.

The depths of the sea are vast, endless, dark and unforgiving. For one that has been born and raised on the ground does not stand a chance against those who lurk underneath the surface. The water will drag you down, will pierce your nostrils and your lips, and will lodge itself into your lungs to pull you into its ever-deepening, cold embrace. No matter how much you fight, there is no escape once it gets to you.

And no matter how fast you move, when the water has fully-wrapped you, there is just no way to escape. Unsurprisingly, those who are born on water, with fins and gills, are also not able to traverse on land — In fact, it's harder for them to survive on land, than for a human to survive on water. They cannot move, at all, and even if they do "breathe" for a while longer before passing, they can find no way to breathe more.

Or that should be the case.

Because, as of right now, a bipedal, humanoid being with four eyes, the head of a squid with tentacles on its neck to match, massive pair of webbed, four-fingered hands, and even clothing, was walking through the roads. Larger than houses themselves, its vertical mouth opened to the sides right in the middle of its face. Its muscular arms and legs waved from side-to-side as it continued to move ahead.

Monster: ["Humans! If you wish not for annihilation, take heed!"]

Obviously, everyone ran away as fast as they could. The ones that were not paralyzed out of fear, confusion, or both, that is. Moving out of their cars thanks to the tyrannical, water-born being blocking off the roads. Some ran on foot, others in their bikes managed to turn around and leave, dashing away without a single thought. A few remained to listen, judging it would be better to appease whatever the hell this creature is — But, amongst them, a fearless hero made his way through the crowd.