Somebody who can love me at my worst

Start from the beginning

Hongjoong embraces him firmly sobbing: ,,You don’t have to be sorry, I shouldn’t have acted all suspiciously and mysteriously, but I just wanted to surprise you.. But now look at your knuckles.. They are all scratched and bloody.. oh god.. Hyung..“ Joongie stares at the hands of his loved one and even more tears than before are flooding his perfect face. ,,It’s okay, don’t worry..thank you for loving me although I got so mad. I always needed somebody who can love me at my worst.“

Wooyoung hushes to the cupboard where the medical box is inside and brings it to his parents. San reaches for the tissuebox, hands it to them, too. Whilst Hongjoong cleans the wounds of Seongie, Seongie wipes the tears off Hongjoong’s face and Wooyoung, San and me watch them quietly, still not understanding what happened in the past fifteen minutes.

(Good thing, I am not standing next to Wooyoung and San because even if I always make jokes about them being dumb and dumber, let me tell you by the level I’m crying my eyes out right now, I would be for sure the dumbest.)

When the situation has calmed down and the parents cared for each others wounds and tears, Woosan cleans the floor from the shards of the vase their raging angrybird smashed a little while ago. After a moment the livingroom looks fine again and no one should notice that something is missing. ,,The vase was ugly anyways, so don’t worry mom!“ Woo giggles to lift the mood and pats Seonghwa’s head.

In Apple‘s and Hehetmon‘s room

Yeo rummages in his suitcase and pulls a maroon-red long dress with turtleneck and a side slit out of his suitcase. No longer able to wait, Jongho‘s eyes get bigger and bigger until he begs his sweetie to try it on. Yeosang quickly changes into the dress, presents himself to his boyfriend.

//Ohh dang I really immediately got a fucking boner..//

,,You seem to like the dress teddy..hmm?“ Hehetmon teases him with a sexy voice. His body not leaving him a choice anyways, Jjong accepts the increasing heat inside his stomach and bites his lip. ,,Ohh.. sweetie, come here!“ he orders his little fairy only to throw him roughly on their bed a moment later. He lets all of his senses explore Yeosang‘s body by touching him hungrily, kissing him hastily, adoring the sweet scent of his parfume, letting his glances wander up and down his in beautiful red fabric wrapped body and listening to his squeaking moans. ,,Since you‘re so beautiful wrapped, let me unwrap you, that‘s what gifts are for right?“ Jongho hisses whilst spoiling Yeo‘s thighs with his tongue. ,,I‘m all yours, do what you want with me..“ Hehetmon squeaks submissevely as he buries his hands inside Apple‘s hair, whilst the latter is pulling the red dress up and taking his underwear off. He opens his pants, frees himself from his sweatshirt and pounces on his sweetie.

Uhh.. let‘s give them some privacy since it‘s christmas and take a look at the grocery shopping couple

,,Did you know the store here has a unit for pet supplies?“ Mingi grins dirtily and grabs a dogcollar and a leash. Yunho licks over his upper lip, understanding the assignment he looks at the size of the dog collar, mumbling quietly: ,,I think you need a larger size, babyboy..“ Suddenly, a employee approaches the couple wanting to help. ,,Annyeonghaseyo, can I help you both? For which dog breed are you intending to buy a collar?“ Totally blund, Mingi answers: ,,A golden retriever, a really big one.“ The employee reaches for a black dog collar in size xxl and gives it to him. ,,This should fit him, if it doesn’t, you can return it any time with the recipe.“ Yunho bows and thanks the innocent employee who really buys their story, so they head to the check out.

(Well actually it‘s not a lie, it depends on how you interpret it.)

Whilst the chaos couple makes their way back to the log cabin, Woosan prepares some side dishes and the parents watch ‘The grinch´ to forget the situation from an hour ago. Jongsang is dressed again and Yeo sits in front of the big mirror inside their room to put on some make-up. When he is done, even the mirror is sure that when the evil queen asks him about who is the most beautiful in the country, that he will answer ‘Kang Yeosang‘. The goldish eyeshadow with a hint of red decorating his naturally beautiful big eyes goes perfectly along with his dress. ,,Are you sure I can go downstairs like that?“