Mario goes coo-coo crazy

Start from the beginning

I pushed a bush away and found Mario in there, "Oh! Hey Mario! I'm just playing hide and seek with my kids. Do you want to join?"

Mario just stares at me...

"Uh...Mario...?"

Mario lifts his hand up to show a Pokémon ball.

"Uh...what with the poké ball?" I ask nervously.

Mario smiles widenly, "YOUR A RARE POKÉMON! I MUST HAVE YOU FOR MY COLLECTION!!"

"What?! Wait no-!" Before I could run or teleport away, Mario throw the ball at my head and all I see is white.

___________________

Four is sitting in his bedroom using his computer, Mario enters his room with sunglasses. Four notices him and salutes him.

"Oh, hey Mario. A box came today, it's from a fan! Look they made a sweet doll of you and Five, i think it looks just like you, although Five...it could use a touch up..."

Mario just stares at him in front of the dark room, Four is creeped at this.

"Mario?"

"Guess what time is it."

Four starts to get afraid by Mario's attitude. "You... you good man?"

"Hey, are you ready for Mariocise?"

Four gets even more anxious, "Uhhh... what's happening?"

Mario then smiles and throws Four his pokeball, After this the ball begins to spread a red light and starts levitating. The pokeball tries to abduct Four, so he grabs it on the computer table and starts screaming.

"Mario are you crazy!!" His left hand then fails grabbing the table and he screams even more, Now he is only held to the table with his right hand. Mario then approaches him with a giant mallet.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT MALLET?!"

"Are your fingers getting tired? Here we go!"

Mario crushes Four's fingers with the mallet, causing him to be unable to hold on any longer by the pain and ends up letting go and being abducted by the Pokeball. Mario looks at this with a terribly sick smile. He picks up the Pokeball from the ground with a decisive look; he's going to hunt another victim.

____________________

With you~

I wake up in a white abyss. "The hell...?" I rub my head. 

"So this is what it's like in a pokéball?...weird.." I stand up by immediately fall back down due to a headache. "Oh...f—k...that doesn't feel too good..." 

I want out of here...

I might lose my mind...

____________________

Three is streaming and playing a Mario Kart game with Eggdog and Eggcat. "Wooo! Let's go chat! First place baby! Hell yeah!"

Suddenly, Mario bursts into the room. Look where Three is and walk towards him, stopping at a bunch of music players.

Three notices him angrily. "The hell?!! Get the hell out Mario!"

Mario stares at the music players for a few moments, then he turns and looks at Three, "Do you like rock music?"

Three is weirded out at this question.

"It's so powerful compared to other genres... the way it gives Mario that rush of emotions..." Mario then turns one of the players on and starts oddly dancing, then he moves to the front of Three.