11

Xavier's POV.

When Sabrina took her towel off, I couldn't help but look at her. She looked absolutely hot in that bathing suit. I had to quickly look away because I forgot that me and Anna we're getting married and I wasn't single anymore and it did look at me when I was looking at her but she didn't say anything she wouldn't say 15 minutes later I'll be were in the pool because she said she had a headache so she was going to go take a nap I decided to apologize to Sabrina for Anna's actions mostly it was nice talking to her and it was nice to hear her laugh after we got out of the pool, I went upstairs and I was asleep, so I quietly changed into something warm, and I went downstairs later on. We were all outside, surrounded by the bonfire while talking I don't know what happened, but Sabrina and Molly weren't talking to each other like they were when I first got here Molly was quietly drinking a beer while Sabrina was quietly trying to stick a marshmallow between two graham crackers.

Christina cleared her throat and asked if we were having fun so far everyone mumbled yes she did and asked if we wanted to play truth or dare I want to tell her that you want kids anymore but before I can say anything, Jacob said that he's down, he said that he came this weekend to have fun, not mop around. Christina smiled and said truth, or dare, he said they're Christina smiled and said that she dares Jacob to drink his whole entire beer without puking he said that was easy and he began chugging his beer after Jacob and Christina played a couple of rounds of truth or dare they got tired of it, so Jacob asked if we remember the spring break party that one of the football players had while we were in high school as soon as he said that I started laughing.

That shit was so funny Basically a football player invited a couple of his friends at our school to go to a spring break party because his parents were out of town. Unfortunately he got around school that he was having a whole party so when people start randomly showing up at his house that he didn't know there was no way he could stop it! I said laughing.

Oh yeah, I remember that party didn't Rebecca get so drunk ended up puking all over the other cheerleaders! Sabrina said laughing.

Yes, she started acting like a fool trying to dance on the kitchen counter, but she fell so they sent her home in a Uber! Jacob said laughing.

As me, Sabrina Jacob was laughing Anna  said that we must've had some fun times Sabrina said that it was nice going to high school with a group of people that she could actually connect with Anna asked her why did we stop talking and hanging out as soon as she said that everybody went quiet I just told her that it was a long story but she wouldn't let it go. All she said was that since we were going to be here for a week that she obviously has time. Jacob said that it doesn't matter because it was in the past so she dropped it Molly asked Anna if she can cook because she was making dinner tomorrow night for a barbecue and wanted to know if she would like to help out Anna smiled and said that she can't cook that she will cook her family's recipe of potato salad  .

When I cook my potato salad Xavier absolutely loves it so I end up having to make a big bowl! She said, while holding my hand.

He can't eat potato salad he's allergic to onions! Sabrina said drinking her beer.

What... he's allergic to onions? She said confused.

Yep, when he eats them he breaks out and his throat starts closing up and I assume that you make your potato salad with onions! Sabrina said looking at her.

When she said that Anna awkwardly know that every time and she does messages put onions in it because he said he doesn't like onions, she looked at me and said that she never knew I was allergic to onions. I told her that I thought she just assumed I was allergic to onions because I never eat them I told her that when we go to burger places I always ask for onions off of the burger she quietly said OK I honestly was surprised that Sabrina remembered that because I told her that when we started dating for two months we continue talking about different things we started talking about music and Anna join the conversation telling everyone how we went to a country concert Sabrina piped in so that I don't like country music. I can tell that every time I Sabrina piped in and told Anna stuff that she knew it was hurting and is feeling so I decided to talk to Sabrina.

Well, Sabrina was in the kitchen. I decided to talk to her and I was upstairs in the room getting ready for bed. Sabrina looked at me and asked me if I was OK and I said that I just needed to talk to her about something. I told her that I know she said we're cool, but I would really appreciate if she not say stuff that Anna doesn't know she told me that she didn't realize that Anna didn't know that I was allergic to onions. She said you're usually supposed to know that when you guys first start dating I told her that I just never told her because I didn't know it was that serious as she was cleaning the counter, she didn't say anything she said fine, but if I don't feel comfortable with her saying stuff that she knows that Anna obviously doesn't know, then she won't say anything she threw the rag away and said that she had to go to bed, because in the morning they were going into town.