Chapter 6

{Kagome POV} I gasped, the area where Inuyasha took me was a little area near the river and it had a clear view of the stars in the sky. "Oh my goodness! Inuyasha it's...it's... wow..." He smiled, I walked down a little bit near the river and sat down gazing at the stars and moon. Its such a great view of the stars... the moon looks so clear tonight... it's beautiful... He walked down and sat really close to me. "Is this what you wanted to show me? Because it's amazing Inuyasha! Look! Its the little dipper!" I said excitement. {Inuyasha POV} Kagome seemed pretty stoked to be here star gazing, I'm so glad Sango saw this little area when she was on Kirara. She was right this is a really great place... I sighed, now I need to tell Kagome why I brought her here... I hope she feels the same way, or if she doesn't I hope we can still be friends... "Kagome..." I said looking at the ground she looked at me, "What is it Inuyasha?" I sighed, "Looking at the stars isn't why I brought you here..." Her eyes grew curious, "Okay why did you bring me here then?" I stood up and looked down at Kagome, into her eyes. "Kagome, do you remember when Mikoru was saying how it's ridiculous I forgot your birthday?" "Yes..." she looked a little sad because I reminded her. "Its not the truth." She looked up at me, "Kagome I would've never forgotten your birthday. I been keeping track of your birthday for awhile now, and building up courage to tell this..." She stood up and looked into my eyes, and I looked into her beautiful brown eyes..."Tell me what Inuyasha?" "Kagome Higurashi, I am in love with you...." Her eyes widened she said"Inuyas-" I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her. {Kagome POV} "Kagome Higurashi, I am in love with you...." Inuyasha said tears forming in his eyes. My eyes widened, He loves me...I need to tell him now..."Inuyas-" I started to say, then he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. He closed his eyes, a tear slipping down on his cheek, Inuyasha... I started to close my eyes and I kissed him back... He let go of me and we just stared at each other, tears sliding down his face. "Inuyasha?.." "Yes, Kagome?" He asked smiling. "I never thought you felt the same way..." I went up to him and kissed him again, he put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. I'm so happy.