Chapter 3

{Kagome POV} After hanging out with Kidea, we all decided to leave before the sun sets. We packed up all of our things and left her hut but before I left she called me. "Yes Kidea?" I ask. Kidea hands me some arrows, "Since its yee's birthday, I had to give yee something for yee's travels." I put the arrows in my backpack, then bowed. "Thank you Kidea." She smiled, "Have a splendid birthday Kagome!" She called out as I walked out her hut. Inuyasha waited for me. "Ready Kagome?" He asked. I nodded, and he actually smiled at me then knelt down so I could get on. Why is Inuyasha actually being kinda nice to me today? He was right behind Shippo, Miroku, and Sango who were riding on Kirara's back. We traveled for most of the day making a few stops here and there to rest or eat something. After a few hours we realized the sun was starting to set, so we stopped near the bottom of a mountain which was near a river. "Wow..." I said as I got off of Inuyasha's back. "This place is beautiful!" The sun was setting behind the river and it was also behind one side of the mountain... The sky is a beautiful purple-ish color because of the night sky. Inuyasha was looking at it too, he smiled and said something under his breath. I turned to him, "What Inuyasha?" He looked at me worried, why was he worried? I thought. "Uhhh... Uh, oh nothing!" He faked a smile. Wierd... {Inuyasha POV} I saw Kagome looking at the view of the sunset. I looked at it too, "This place is beautiful!" She exclaimed. I smiled and said, "Not as beautiful as you..." She turned to me, "What Inuyasha?" Oh shit... did she hear what I said?!? No she asked what so that means she didn't hear it... I hope I looked at her, "Uhhhh... Uh, oh nothing!" I tried to smile. She looked at me weird... Uhhh now I gotta do something to get out of this awkward situation! Oh look it's Sango! I'll go talk to her! "I... gotta talk to Sango! Bye!" I ran towards her. Phew! Sango just got off of Kirara, "Hey Sango... can I talk to you? In private?" "Oh,  uh sure Inuyasha." I pulled her aside so no one could hear us. "What's up?" She asked. "Uhhh, man how do I say this? Uh, heh heh, Sango how do you tell a girl you like her? No, how do you tell a girl you're in love with her?" She just stood there in shock, then smiled like an idiot. "In-uyasha and Ka-gome sittin in a tree K-I-SS-ING!" She whispered so we could only hear it. I blushed, "Shut up! I'm seriously in love with Kagome! What do I DO?!?" "Okay, okay calm down. Just let me think..." She sat there for a second then she got her idea. "Ah-ha! Okay here's the plan..." She whispered into my ear.
{Kagome POV} Why did he run away from me? What is going on with him? I sighed then Sango came up to me, "Hey, Kagome. Miroku and Inuyasha said they'd start getting everything ready for dinner while we get sticks for a fire." "Oh okay." I said, me and Sango went together to go search for sticks while we were searching, Sango said something. "Hey Kagome?" "Yes Sango?" I asked whistles picking some sticks up. "Can I tell you a secret?" "Sure Sango, I'll tell nobody." "I... think... I'm in love with Mikoru..."