Untitled Part 8

Izuku stayed on the floor with Asahi in his arms, maybe he was too rough on the blonde. After all, he did help with his wounds and bring Asahi back home when the omega couldn't. As izuku stroked through matching green curls his pup began to purr lightly, laying his head on Izuku's shoulder. If the blonde was trying to get back together and things were right between the two then he wouldn't care if Asahi was quirkless or not it wouldn't matter in the slightest. But apparently, it did matter.

He gritted his teeth and tried to stand up with Asahi still in his arms, but the pain in his foot and his hand cramping up didn't make it easy. In fear that the cuts would reopen for the third time he got out his phone he scrolled through and found the blonde's number and only for a minute did he rethink calling or calling the alpha and asking for help. Katsuki shouldn't have to help, izuku should be able to do this on his own just like katsuki. So he called his mother and asked her to come over to help, explaining what happened with Asahi at school and with the wine glass.

She quickly came in and walked through the door putting her purse down and her shoes to the side "izuku, I'm here" she called and the omega sighed in relief.

"I around the corner Mom" he whispered back and smiled when she came around the corner immediately bending down and taking Asahi from the tired omega. "Thank you" he sighed again and once Asahi was bounced back to sleep by Inko he got the energy to balance himself on the wall again.

She smiled at Asahi, patting his back. "How long have you been on the floor sweetie?" she asked, concerned he might have fallen asleep there. Izuku scratched the back of his neck and chuckled.

"Just a couple of hours" he laughed and Inko gasped.

"But if Katsuki was here why wouldn't he help you up? He got Asahi from school right?" that's what she was told over the phone and was confused as to why the hero didn't help his mate up off the floor. She helped izuku to the sofa but he only glared at the floor.

She put a hand on her shoulder "Let me Asahi down to sleep" she said simply and left izuku to put Asahi down in his bed. Then going back out she sighed and sat down next to izuku. Knowing well the answer to the first question was that izuku didn't ask for help at all and more than likely the alpha was kicked out.

She put her hands on her lap " I tried to give him the stupid divorce papers Mom" curling an eyebrow at the choice of words izuku huffed and laid back on the sofa "But he blew them up of course, cause why would else I give it to him" he muttered.

"So he doesn't want the divorce?" She already knew Katsuki was not going to agree to the divorce he loved izuku and certainly not go out without a fight. She just wished izuku knew that as well.

But he folded his arms over his chest and huffed "I don't know" Why would the blonde not want one, izuku left for five years with their pup nonetheless and completely ignored the blonde in America. Then comes back and it's like Katsuki doesn't care at all, he should know better than to care for people who don't want it, he should want better than a liar and someone who only adds to their lists of things to do. Katsuki should know by now he deserves someone better than izuku.

All the omega is trying to do is let go and the blonde won't let him for whatever reason. "Does he know that Asahi is his?" izuku nodded yes and curled an eye at the suspicious humm his mom gave.

Though when he looked over she only held a grin "What?" he questioned not moving his posture.

" You know katsuki doesn't like to give up what's his so easily izuku" he scoffed.

Pointing to the bathroom where the burned papers still lie on the floor. "If he read the paper he would know he could still get Asahi on Wednesdays and fridays, though I'm not sure why he would want to anyway"