ch - 3

Ella's pov

"You have a beauty that every girl dreams of including me as well "Amber said softly.

Me and beautiful not at all. I look like a proper mess . The girl who is saying this is the goddess of beauty . Blond hair, green eyes, glowing skin . Amber is so beautiful and I am not even 1 percent of her plus the nature she had . Everyone on this earth wants to befriend her .and I don't know but she is really caring toward me . So much protective toward me but again why does she do that ?? I don't want people to get hurt by me they don't deserve it .

" It's just you who thinks that" I said .
"Why are you doing this ella ? Just why ?? Why do you think that you don't deserve happiness ?? Why do you hate yourself ? You deserve all the happiness ella you deserve the world " Amber said . She hesitated at first but then she said " ella the past was past. don't let the past ruin your future . You have to move on It's been more than 12 years you have to let go of the past . I understand -" " it's my life Amber don't interfere in it . " I said angrily "I will .Ella we are best friends . I don't want to lose you again ella . I really miss old ella who was so friendly and sweet . The one who had dreams to fulfill. The girl who believes in love . The girl that cares about herself. She was an extrovert and always has a smile and find happiness in every single thing. Ella just one bitterness in your life can't take all of your sweetness in your life . Ella I am not saying to do this all because of me or anyone but for yourself. " Amber said.

"Ella , I understand your pain . I know losing a mother is not normal but it was not your fault . You have your whole life ella . And I am sure that aunty also want you to get married. Just meet the person first for aunty's sake ."Amber said.

Flashback

" Ella you know what my last wish is "
"no mom what is it ??"
"To see you getting married "
.
.
.
.
.
"Mom please open your eyes you can't leave me alone mom please I am begging you please open your eyes you know I can't live without you you, mom please mom what about the plans we made "

Flashback end

I nodded . " Great , ella I really wish you get the love that you deserve " Amber said . Amber phone start ringing. Her face start looking so pale . " I have to go .take care " Amber said and went out of my room. I know something is wrong with Amber but she is hiding something. I know something is bothering her.

At 1 :00 am

...I am sure aunty also wants you to get married and just meet the person for aunty's sake... . Amber's words were repeating in my head . My mom last wish is to see me married but she is not here so what the point to get married. I have to fulfill my mom's last wish . Atleast for her . Mom I miss you .

At 10 Am
Ella's pov
I was ready for my job . After taking shower I came down stair for my job. I was about to leave the house when I hear a voice "sweetheart atleast have breakfast" Mia said . " No thanks" I said coldly " Mia, stop asking her about food . Just leave her alone that's what she deserves. How much you love her but she was blind. Just a mannerless person and you are not going to job today " my father said angrily. Today I can clearly see hate in my father's eye that's what I deserve " who you are to tell me that" I said . " You forget what happened yesterday" my father said.
" Do you think I care no . You can slap me if you want but I don't give a damn and I will do whatever I want to do " I said . " I had already said you are not going and today you have to meet your soon-to-be husband Adrien "my father
"I will not '' I said " you have to " my father said.

I hope you like it. If you do then please vote for the next part.

I also have a story suggestion for you guys

Luna a caring girl. Who thinks love is the best thing that can happen to some one . Rayn a rude boy . A boy you will scared to talk .

Teenage love story
Bestfriend to lover

To read this story

Read - Fascinated by her beauty by Moonlightttt07