ʚ | 018

谷 hearts like diamonds▸ "being asked out"★﹒ pairing

▸ "being asked out"
★﹒ pairing. bf!maknae line x f!reader  wc. 2194  tw/cw. harassment, violence, not proofread  genre. fluff, violence

kim sunoo — 김선우
you had been extremely eager to go to the amusement park with sunoo. you had begged and pleaded several times before he finally caved. he was, of course, excited, but he'd been busy. so, when he had finally gotten a clear schedule for once, he quickly accepted the request.

you both dressed in a couple's clothes and headed to the amusement park. you scoured the park, looking at all the rides and games you wanted to do. you dragged sunoo along with you, not stopping until you found something of interest.

you and sunoo rode so many rides, played so many games, ate so much food, to the point you both felt like throwing up your insides. a thrilling feeling that you only really felt when you were with sunoo.

when you were practically dashing around the park, you'd come across a game that really sparked your curiosity. while you looked at it, you saw a big panda bear plushie and you were dying to get it. you played several times, the game never letting you have a chance at winning it while your boyfriend stood, laughing as you failed again and again.

"stop laughing, it's not funny," you pouted, hitting his arm playfully as he continued laughing. as you ceaselessly and desperately attempted to win the panda, a guy next to you had managed to win it, taking the big panda right from the mental grasp you held on it.

you sighed, looking at the employee handing the ginormous panda plush to the guy as he looked at it happily, petting the soft head of it. you turned to leave with sunoo still laughing and making fun of you when the guy suddenly called out to you.

"hey, i could see how much you wanted this," he started as his bright eyes looked into yours, standing near. "here."

his arms reached out, holding the plush to you as he smiled. you shook your head and waved your hands at him.

"no, you won it fair and square," you said as your face started to heat up. sunoo looked at the two of you, raising his eyebrows at the guy.

"no, i... i won it for you," he hesitated in his voice, still holding the bear to you. "you looked so excited."

you grabbed the bear, holding it close to you as you thanked him for his kindness, but sunoo's bright, infectious smile was beginning to fade. that happy glint in his eyes replaced with the jealousy that brewed in his heart.

"you won it for her?" he asked in a sassy tone, eyebrow still raised as he glared at the guy. the guy looked at sunoo rather confused before his face turned into realization. "she has a boyfriend, y'know."