ʚ | 016

谷 where the waves meet the shore▸ "comforting you"★﹒ pairing

▸ "comforting you"
★﹒ pairing. bf!hyung line x f!reader  wc. 972  tw/cw. skinship, petnames, pet death  genre. comfort, slight angst

lee heeseung — 이희승
- immediately brings you an animal
- he knows that animals always seem to cheer you up, that or they at least help you calm down
- he will literally call jungwon to bring maeumi over just to cheer you up 😭

heeseung was sleeping, dazed in dreamland, not realizing that you were sat up, crying quietly into your palms right next to him. he woke up to the sound of sniffing coming from your side of the bed. he quickly sat up, looking at you before rubbing your back softly. he held you close as he grabbed his phone, texting jungwon to bring maeum over.

jungwon reluctantly (since it was the middle of the night) came over, maeumi in hand. by that point you and heeseung had moved to the living room, you explaining why you had started crying.

heeseung opened the door and when jungwon saw you crying, he then understood why heeseung had asked him over.

as soon as you saw maeum, you held his little fluffy body in your arms. your tears dried on your cheeks as you nuzzled your face into maeum's fur. a smile curled on your lips as you held the adorable dog.

eventually, you felt bad that jungwon had to wake up so late to come over and you apologized.

park jongseong — 박종성
- he would ask if you wanted him to just listen or also come up with a resolve
- he would listen attentively to whatever it was that bothered you
- he wouldn't break eye contact with you as you explained whatever it was, unless it really burned a hole through his heart 💔

you had just gotten back from uni, but it was stressful to say the least. in fact, it had been so stressful that tears began to well up in your eyes, despite trying to keep it together so your boyfriend wouldn't worry.

you couldn't handle the amount of pressure that was being placed upon you, the amount of energy that had drained from your body, leaving you looking disheveled and exhausted.

of course you tried to hide it, but you couldn't keep your sobs from escaping your mouth. jay quickly turned the corner, looking at you with unease laying within his eyes. as soon as he saw your figure hunched over, hand covering your mouth, attempting to muffle your cries, he walked over to you.

he knelt to ground in front of you, cupping your face in his hands as he gently wiped your tears. he looked into your eyes, his eyes softened by your current state.

"you want to tell me what happened?" his voice was earnest and sincere. you explained to him how much stress school had been causing you and he listened assiduously.

sim jaeyun — 심재윤
- he would absolutely cuddle the shit out of you
- endless cuddles 💯
- he would play with your hair for hours if he could

you had just gotten home from one of the worst days ever. you had encountered your stupid, narcissistic, selfish ex boyfriend. just the thought of him brought tears to your eyes, let alone actually seeing him again. the terrible memories flashed through your mind. you tried to handle the situation as maturely as possible but you couldn't stand the sight of him.

your face was red, both from embarrassment and the tears that managed their way from your eyes. you quickly went to your room, wanting to cry in your covers before jake got home but to your surprise, he was already home. he looked at your swollen eyes still filled with tears.

"baby, what's the matter?" he asked, getting out of bed and walking to you. you turned away from him, not wanting him to see you like this.

"we don't have to talk if you don't want to," he said, acknowledging your reaction. he held your hand in his, his hands warming yours. "we can just lay down if you want."

just being in jake's presence made you feel better. you thought about how lucky you were to have such a great relationship with him rather than the one you had with your previous partner. you nodded to jake's request and you both laid down, covering yourselves with the warm sheets.

you laid your head on jake's chest, listening to the rhythmic beat of his heart, slowly falling asleep. his hand played with your hair, twirling it around his fingers.

park sunghoon — 박성훈
- bro would practically squeeze you to death in his arms 💀
- would hold you tight as if you would simply slip away from him
- wouldn't want to let go unless he absolutely needed to
- really strikes me as the type to give you head massages while hugging you 🤷🏻‍♀️

you were at home, just minding your own business when you got a call from your mom that your cat had passed. you had owned this cat for years so when you heard your mom tell you the news, you felt yourself slip away from reality. your heart began racing and you felt your hands shaking.

just as if this was fated for you, sunghoon popped his head through the door, having just gotten home from practice. he saw your despairing face and immediately walked to you, hugging you close to him.

you sobbed into his chest, explaining what happened through each sob. he gently massaged the back of your head, whispering that it would be okay and he was there for you when you needed him.

he held you tight, not wanting to let you go as if you would slip away from his grasp. he wanted you to know that you were safe with him and that he'd always be there to talk to and support you.

"hoon," you said before sniffling again. "i have to pee." 😃

──

a/n ;
jay's has been felt 😔