𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Yn pov
While I was sitting in the room that Jungkook gave me, I was thinking about something when I heard a knock on the door. I said........................

Yn: Yes!

Jk: Come down to the living room quickly.

Yn: Okay.

Then I went to the living room to see where Jungkook was and what he wanted from me now. When I reached there, I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, I went to him and said.................

Yn: Do you want me to do some work now?

Jk: Yes, Go and make breakfast for me.

Yn: But i don't know how to cook at all.

Jk: I did not ask you to tell me this. Go and make it, and if it is not good then you can see.

He told me to cook, but I don't know how to cook at all, so I thought I would take help from my phone.
.................................................................
After some time, I made something but I myself could not understand what I made, then I took it to the dining table and I served him, he was already sitting there.

Jk: What the hell have you made? It's not even worth eating or looking at.

Yn: I already told you that I don't know how to cook, you also eat it yourself and see how it is.

He took a small bite of it and then look at me with his angry bird face.

Jk: YOU DELIBERATELY PREPARED THIS BAD FOOD, IT IS NOT EVEN EDIBLE.

Then he picked up the entire plate of food and threw it on my face. I got very angry but I couldn't do anything to him. I felt like punching him hard in the face. I controlled myself not to hit him but my mouth was not in control and I said....................

Yn: HOW DARE YOU TO THROW THIS FOOD AT ME. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT?

Then he came near me and held my hair tightly and also held my chin tightly and said.......................

Jk: FUCK YOU BITCH! If you dare to talk to me like that again, then you'll see what I do to you.

He pushed me by which my head hit by the table and starting bleeding, I started seeing all things blurry and then became dark.
......................................................................

After some time, when I woke up, I found myself on the bed in my room and I placed my hand on my head to see a bandage on my head, I was having pain in my head, and I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch in my room I looked at him and said......................

Yn: When you bloody psycho can hit someone's head dirty, then who told you to get the same treatment done by you? And
why are you sitting here in my room?

Jk: Listen carefully, Miss kim Yn, All the rooms of this house is belong to me, I can go to any room in this house without any permission. and I have to keep you alive because I want to know something from you, apart from that I have no need for you, I'll kill you right now, if I want.

Yn: What do you want from me, I don't have any secrets of you and I only know your face and your name and I don't care about your work, I was just chasing you because that's I just.........

Jk: That's just you what? Tell me? What Yn?

Yn: That's nothing. Aah my head is paining ah.

Jk: Stop your nonsense and tell me now or else.

Yn: OR ELSE WHAT huh?
He tells me this, you also tell me this, I am your puppet? I will do only what you say? My whole life used to go on his advice and now maybe on your advice but I had to do all this, I am helpless for my brother. [While crying]

Jk: Who is that, whom do you listen to and where is your brother?

Yn: I don't want to tell you anything, you leave me alone, you use all your methods, but I will not tell you because my brother's life depends on it.

Jk: So okay, now you see how I use all my methods to get the truth out of you.

He got up from there and went out of the room and locked the door of the room.

Jk pov
After locking the door, I started walking towards my room when I heard something breaking from Yn's room. I quickly ran and opened the door of the room. I saw Yn breaking all the things in the room like crazy. Then it came to my mind that maybe she has had a psychotic attack again.
I went to her and said...................

Jk: What are you doing? Stop or I will tie you up.

She didn't listen to me, so I thought maybe I could get some help from her secretary, I asked Mark for Yn's secretary's number he gave me her number. After that, I called Yn's secretary.....................

Jk: Are you Yn's secretary?

Yn's Secretary: Yes sir, I am the secretary of Miss Kim Yn, but right now Miss kim is not available here, so I cannot take any appointment from you.

Jk: I didn't ask you to do this. Just tell me what does Yn do when she has a psychotic attack, I mean what medicine does she take?

Yn's Secretary: Why are you asking all this? Who are you? Is Yn Mam with you?

Jk: I am Jungkook whom your mam brought to her house. Yes, she is with me. Now will you tell me the medicine or not?

Yn's Secretary: But mam had gone for some mission.

Jk: I HAVE KIDNAPPED HER, NOW WILL YOU TELL ME THE MEDICINE?

Yn's Secretary: That medicine is Prolixin but give it carefully she can do anything to you.

Jk: Don't tell me I know it all.

I disconnected the call and thought that I also take this medicine when this happens to me. So I quickly ran to my room and took that medicine from the drawer and quickly ran back to Yn. I came to her room and told her..................

Jk: Yn calm down and take this medicine calmly.
Yn Come here, take this medicine, otherwise I will have to tie you.

She did not listen to me, so I came straight from that room to the store room, took a rope from there and came to Yn again. I came from behind and tied her hands, made her sit on the bed and also tied her feet. Then she said to me.............

Yn: How did you dare to bind me? Open me up, otherwise I will kill you.

Jk: First take this medicine and then I will untie you and you kill me.

When I tried to give her the medicine, she turned her face away, so I held her chin, put the medicine in her mouth and made her drink water. Then I got up from there and came out without unite her.

Yn: FUCK YOU BULLSHIT!, UNITE ME.

After some time, I again came to her room, I saw that she was asleep now, so I went near her and untied her ropes and lifted her up and laid her down nicely on the bed. I noticed that this girl who looks so crazy while awake, looks equally cute while sleeping. I feel that her life and mine are similar, something has driven her psycho and me too. I started caressing her head and my heart started beating faster, then my old memories came to my mind, I quickly got up there and came out and then said to myself............

Me: I will never fall in love with a girl again. I have already had my heart broken once because of a girl. Not the second time. Yes, mine and Yn's life will be similar but I can never like her. When she tells me everything I will get her out of here.

Then I came to my room and I called my secretary and I said to him...

Jk: Book my and Yn's flight to Spain for this evening.

Mark: But you really want to take someone to your house in Spain from here.

Jk: Yes, this is the first time but no one can control Yn here, she can even run away from here just because of this.

Mark: Ok sir i will book your flight for this evening.