2

Old plagues and Hospitals don't mix

Auroras POV

(Time skip, 2 weeks)

Its always a busy day at the fire house, I barely had time to drink my coffee before we responded to a Imonia leak. It was really, really bad, Sylvie called ahead to MED because there is so many injured. I was on the second wave of firemen carrying people into the hospital, I was right behind Cruz who was carrying a elderly lady. On the other hand I was carrying a young woman, I helped her sit down before I went to find Maggie.

I was right next to the nurses desk when April attempted to speak.
"Everyone can I have your attention please! Everyone can I have your attention please!"

"LISTEN UP!" Kelly's booming voice immediately silenced the waiting room.

"Alright we are going to have a very full day here, I understand that none of you feel well but we are going to need help from you as well as patients if your here cause of the Imonia leak I'm gonna need you on this side of the room when I say so. If you have the flu or anything non life threatening.. sir not yet I need everyone-" April was quickly cut off by a youngish man standing tall and proud on a chair

"You thought Ebola was a nightmare I am thee apocalypse. Death to all Americans your all dead in two weeks!" The mans takes the pin out of the grenade, everything happened so quickly one second Kelly ran at him the next  I pulled April down and a loud boom shook the waiting room fading it to black.

Alarms rang  throughout the ED, people slowly reacted to what had happened, my head was pounding. I stood up took in my surroundings, there was the man, he was split in two, his blood was caked all around the waiting room.

I checked on April before I heard Will talking.
"What did he say something. Albaba?" He looked like he was in shock.

"Something about Ebola I don't know" Casey responds.

People started to run out of the ED, multiple people were more injured than before. I saw one body on the ground and once I realized who it was my whole world stopped. Laying face down was Kelly, my older brother who was there for me through everything was covered in blood, his jacket was trashed.