Ch.3 Temptation

"LAURYN POV
Nathan was like no other she thought. He was honest. Sometimes too honest. His filter had a permanent off switch. You know how some women want a man to be honest and not with games. Well Nathan is one of those be careful what you wish for. He blatantly told me in these exact words.

" Im going to love you, fuck you and make you never need another".
" YOUR MINE".
"You just haven't accepted your fate yet".
"You think I'm just playing". "Your my muse and soulmate". "Just because we just met means nothing".
"You and I know we've done this dance together before ".
"I know you feel it to" he said as he came closer to me.
"I've never believed in past lives before".
"But now I know different ". "From the moment we first bumped into each other, I've yearned for you".
"We fit like 2 puzzle pieces".
"Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't feel this" he said as he touched me.
"If you can, then I'll leave you alone for good".

But I couldn't. He was right. I couldnt get the image of him out of my head, since that fatefull day. Call me foolish. But I feel like Ive known Nathan before. Meeting him is like my emptiness Ive had in past relationships is gone.

UNKNOWN POV
Finally after all these centuries. Maybe he'll get it right this time. They've been here before. Nathan as he called in this life always ran from her and their love. He never thought he was worthy. And Lauryn as she is in this life, seems to be willing to fight also. Sisters I think this time it will work. "Yes" they all said at once. These were the 3 sisters of fate.