𝟎𝟎𝟐, 𝐓𝐖𝐎

002, ᴛᴡᴏ | ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢᴀ 'ᴋᴇɴᴢᴀ' ᴍᴀʀᴛᴇʟʟ ❀.

❝YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ KᑎOᗯ, YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ KᑎOᗯ, ᑎO GOOᗪ. ❞

MACKENZA MARTELL — 𝟎𝟐

MACKENZA MARTELL — 𝟎𝟐. 𝟎𝟒. 𝟐𝟑.
jimenez residence , 12:56 pm.
sugarhill , harlem — @𝐩𝐲𝐭.𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐚.

ᡣ𐭩.

"THIS SHIT IS sad kenz, when you told me your mom said that i thought she was playing but she was being dead serious.." jamila says with a sorry face for her bestfriend, bitting on her ranch dipped in fries as she stared at mackenza on her phone screen.

mackenza brushed off her words because she knew from experience that no matter how many times jamila urged her to stay calm when interacting with her mother or to check her attitude, the advice vanished from her mind the moment she faced the older woman.

she has love for her mother, yet she struggled to contain her anger when it came to certain people, or really anyone who upset her.

mackenza had a short fuse—if someone angered her, it was almost a given she would retaliate immediately. that was just part of who she was.

the girl exhaled sharply, her irritation mounting as she briskly folded her clothes and crammed them into the wardrobe. "this drawer is so tiny—it can barely hold five pairs of jeans," she muttered, clicking her teeth in annoyance before forcefully shutting the wooden cabinet, her eyes rolling in exasperation.

on the other side of the room, jamila flinched at the bang. the sound was so loud, she felt startled as if it had occurred right beside her—imagine how intense it must have been for those in house.

jamila frowned, "kenza, you ain't buy that. you can't just be slamming stuff cause you mad, it's your fault you there anyways." she reminded her, shrugging.

mackenza scrunched up her face, "no the fuck it ain't. my mom just sooo sensitive she had to send me here, like if you didn't want a daughter she could've stop fucking so much niggas at the age of nineteen."

jamila watched with astonishment, well-accustomed to mackenza's reactions, yet not quite always expecting them. she understood mackenza's mother's perspective in sending her to new york and considered that mackenza often failed to consider things from others' point of view.

even if she's not a parent herself, jamila could see where mackenza's mother was coming from,.

"girla, your momma could've sent you to those horrible ass boarding schools and you upset about a drawer kenz? be a lil grateful. you lucky fab even let you stay with them. tuh, if it was me i say the fuck noooo." jamila scoffed.