The truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Come in" I heard her say , her voice was light , angelic even.

I took another deep breath as I opened the door.

Regina stood up from her desk and walked towards me , guiding me towards the couch in the Corner of the room.

She sat me down gently , not once did she break eye contact , eye contact in wish I struggled to hold.

"Can I get you a drink" she asked with a soft smile.

"No I'm okay" I said softly.

The brunette nodded her head sitting down on the couch opposite to the one I was sat on.

"I met Liam today , he's lovely" she said with a grin.

I just returned her a smile back , looking down at the floor.

"He looks just like you" she added with a smile.

"Yeah he does" I replied breathy.

Regina was quite for a moment , almost like she was composing herself.

"I'm going to tell you something and what you do with this information is up to you but just know that if you make a wrong choice , you won't just hurt me but everyone in the town , including Henry and Emma." She warned with a serious tone in her voice.

"Okay?" I replied with confusion.

"When I first met you in that bar I told you I was from Boston and that my parents died , do you remember?" She quizzed.

"Yes" I said with a nod.

I was confused as to where she was going with this.

I thought she brought me here because of Earlier but I guess I was wrong.

Regina took a deep breath and looked down at the floor.

Somehow the roles had reversed from earlier.

She now struggled to keep eye contact however I couldn't seem to break it.

"Well that wasn't true , I was never from Boston and my parents are dead but they didn't die when I was little" she stated.

"What I'm about to say is going to sound completely insane so I need you to hear me out and just know that I can prove all of it" she added.

I nodded my head.

"I'm sure you're aware of Fairytales like Snow White and sleeping beauty and the others yes?" She questioned.

I just nodded my head again.

I was completely lost , I had no idea where she was going with this.

"Well the versions you heard in you're world aren't true , and the reason I know that is Because I was apart of them"

"Regina i-"

"No please here me out" she cut me off.

"It's hard to explain so it's easier if I just show you" she explained.

Regina got up from the couch and walked towards to her desk opening a draw.

The Brunette took out a Book and and walked back over to me.

"You need to read it , it won't take you long maybe half hour to an hour." She stated.

"You need to read it here so I know you understand , I'll be at my desk" she said with a soft smile and with that she walked to her desk and started on her work leaving me with a book .

Once upon a time.

I was so confused why would she get me to read a book about fairytales and why would she said she was a part of them.
-
Regina's POV
-
20 minutes had passed and the only noise that could be heard was the crackling of the fireplace and the occasional scribble of my pen on the papers spread out in-front of me.