15. Volleyball

fifteen          

fifteen           .          Volleyball

[ narrative , Instagram ]
JANUARY 12TH, 2024
The Tournament.
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

new characters!
Celeste Logan.........Momona Tamada
Alyssa Finck........Audrey Grace Marshall
Belle Anderson.........Scarlett Estevez

AS I ARRIVE at the gym, I say bye to Brady. But he grabs my wrist. I look at him curiously.

"I have some motivation for you, sweetheart." Brady whispers, aware of the people around him.

"And what's that, Noony?" I ask him, and he smiles at me.

"If you win, I'll kiss you." He smirks a little, waiting to see my reaction.

I cough, clearly not expecting him to say that. "And what makes you think I want a kiss?"

He kisses my cheek, not saying anything more before walking to go sit down on the bleachers.

"Brady!" I call after him, but it's no use.

He just keeps walking. I sigh, and head to the locker room to get into my volleyball uniform.

"Laur!! There you are, good lord! I got scared you weren't coming." One of my teammates Celeste sighs in relief.

"Sorry! I got caught up with Brady." I laugh awkwardly.

Some of the girls shoot each other knowing looks, I'm sure at least some of them know I like Brady since Kate and Summer figured it out (more like Walker told Summer...)

"Anybody's boyfriends fly out to watch them?" Celeste asks, and everyone shakes their heads.

"Well... he's not my boyfriend, but Walker's here to watch me, and Brady came for Lauren!" Summer smiles happily.

"Walker Scobell?!" Another freshman on the team asks, and summer nods suspiciously.

"Yeah... why?" She questions the girl, Alyssa.

"He's so fine. You think he'd be interested in going out with—" Alyssa starts, but more than half the team gives her dirty looks.

"Walker's here because he likes Summer, so chill on the trying to date him." Kate snaps, and Alyssa rolls her eyes.

"I thought that was like a PR thing since Lauren is his friend, and—"