6. colorado springers

six

six . colorado springers

[ narrative , messages , instagram ]
JANUARY 6TH, 2024
The Group Chat Creation.
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

WHEN I WAKE up at about 8:30AM, Walker's already up and on the phone with Summer, who's over at Kate's house.

"Yeah, and— oh! Lauren just woke up, you wanna say hi?" Walker asks, and I hear both girls immediately say yes. Walker turns the phone so I can see my best friends.

"Summer, may I ask why you're on the phone with Walker Scobell?" I ask her, and she blushes a little.

"Uhm... we're just catching up. I got the homework answers I needed, so... we decided to just stay on the phone for a little." Summer mumbles, "it's none of your business! Anyway, how's things in LA? It's so weird that it's only 8:30 for you guys."

Walker smiles at Summer's explanation, nodding to me that what she's saying is true. There's no way in hell they don't like each other.

"Yeah... it's odd." I agree, "tell Kate I say hi and I miss you both. I'll be back in 5 days! kisses!!"

both girls reply back to me with hugs!! and I head to the bathroom to get into my outfit for the day.

I chose a hoodie and leggings, since I'm not really doing anything today. I walk back to the living room and Walker is still on FaceTime with Summer.

"Dude... can you get off FaceTime with your girlfriend? I wanna—"

"You can do whatever you're doing with Ari and Xoch. I'm sorta busy here!" He sasses, and I give him an offended look.

"No way you're blowing me off to FaceTime Summer!" I scoff, and he shrugs.

"Fine then! I'm gonna go hang out with Xoch and Ari!" I retort and he laughs.

"Alright, you go do that!" He says in mock support, and i scoff playfully as I grab my mini bag and walk out to find Ari and Xoch.

Xoch is on my floor, so I head down the hall to get her. Coincidentally, she's already exiting her room when I get down there.

"Oh, hey Lauren!" She smiles, "what's up?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today. I was gonna hang with Walker but he's being lame so... I was gonna ask you and Ari if you wanted to instead?" I explain, and her face falls a little.