"You have a vineyard?!" I take on a shocked expression which makes him laugh.

"Yeah.. I got lots of things here you don't know about." he says, a smirk growing on his lips as his face takes on a cocky expression.

I roll my eyes at Harry's behavior and it's enough to make him grip me by the waist and flip us around, this way I'm laying underneath him. I look up into his eyes and pick apart all the different shades of green in them while my hand cups his cheek, stroking his skin with my thumb.

Every fiber in my body is longing for him, meanwhile my brain is screaming at my heart for allowing Harry to find a place in there.

"When we get to the vineyard, we'll have a picnic there." Harry breaks the silence that was hanging over us and with that also the tension of our eye contact. His words repeat themselves in my head and I can't quite believe that he planned that for me.

"Mister Styles.." I tease him as my hand moves to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. "You're going to start making me like romantic gestures.." I say, a playful tone in my voice as my lips curl up into a smile.

Harry mirrors my smile, leaning down to plant a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and allow him to deepen the kiss, his tongue roaming over my bottom lip before it slips inside my mouth. Our tongues play a dangerous game with one another, a satisfied whimper leaves the back of my throat as his hand roams down my back so he can grab my ass.

"Hmm, wish we could finish this but we need to get going." Harry mumbles against my lips before he pulls back.

"Did you just cockblock yourself?" I ask, furrowing my brows as I look into his eyes.

"I'm not proud of it." Harry says, sitting himself up and running a hand through his hair. "But I can't be late, I need to handle some business at the winery." he explains which makes me nod.

"Alright." I give him a soft smile.

"You get thirty minutes to dress your pretty ass up." Harry says, a smirk tugging on his lips before he leans in and gives me one last kiss.

After rubbing my body in some lotion to make my skin shimmer, I take a look in my duffle bags and realize I haven't brought any appropriate clothes to wear to a winery. I decided on taking a white buttoned up shirt out of Harry's closet and make it look more elegant by placing a belt around my waist, this way it can pass as a dress.

With some gel, I slick my hair back and put it in a low bun. As for make-up, I decided to only put on some mascara and highlighter so my face would shimmer in the sun. I smear a coat of lipgloss on my lips and then decide I'm ready for this date.

"Harry?!" I call out as I walk back over towards our room. 

"You ready?" he questions, turning his head and watching me lean against the doorframe.

"Do I look ready?" I return the question, smirking softly as I watch his eyes wander over my body.

"You look incredible." Harry breathes out, standing up from the bed he was sitting on so he can move over towards me. "Wear it better than me." he smirks, eyes lingering over his shirt that's on my body. A chuckle escapes my lips at his words and I soon feel his arms slip around my waist, this so he can lean in closer and press a kiss on the top of my head.

Harry walks me over towards his car, my hand in his as his other hand is holding on to a picnic basket. This feels unreal, all of it. I am about to head to a vineyard for a picnic date with the most handsome man I have ever laid my eyes on. I shouldn't romanticize this.. But, how can I not when this feels like a dream.