twenty-two

GEORGIE

This is nice but sad at the same time..

I watch as Niall gets some clothes and stuff out of his backpack, he is settling himself down in the room that used to be my mom's.

Louis and Joey had no problem with the fact that Niall would stay at our place for a while, Louis is a fan of Niall and so he convinced Joey rather quickly to let him stay with us. I'm glad he can stay here, it's just a little tough to see him take over mom's room, not that I don't want him to.. it just hits me more that she really is not coming back this time.

"Here you go, kid. Some towels for you." Louis walks past me standing in the door opening and places the towels on the bed.

"This really isn't a problem, is it? I don't want to be a burden.." Niall says, an uneasy look covering his face.

"No, please don't think you're a burden. You are so very welcome here." Louis tells him, a sweet smile growing on his lips.

I watch Niall thank Louis again, they get into a conversation but I'm not focusing on them because I'm thinking about something else. I lost my cover up...

How am I ever going to leave the house tonight? Harry texted me that he's going to pick me up a few streets away from mine, I told him I would be there but what am I supposed to tell Louis and Joey? I used to say that I was going to Niall and then asked Niall to cover for me but now he's staying at my place. I'll have to figure out another lie.

"There's pizza in the freezer if you guys get hungry, we'll be back tomorrow." Louis says, glancing in between me and Niall.

"Where are you going?" I ask him, brows furrowed and while I might look confused on the outside, I'm cheering on the inside.

"You forgot? We are going to check out that possible venue for the wedding, we're staying the night there so we can see what it looks like in the evening." Louis explains, making me remember the fact that he did tell me that. I just forgot it because I have a lot on my mind lately.

They will be gone tonight.. This is perfect.

"Oh right! That's exciting, enjoy." I smile at him, making him crease his brows and give me a look full of suspicion.

"No, 'Thanks for inviting me!' or another sarcastic remark?" he questions.

"Fuck you, I just wanted to be nice for once."

"Fuck you too, you fucking loser." Louis says back to me, giving me the finger as he walks up to me.

I give him the finger back, Louis responds by taking me into a choke hold and running his knuckles across my head. After pushing him off me and glaring at the guys who are laughing at me, I step further into the bedroom and close the door which leaves Louis out in the hallway.

Niall sits himself down on the bed, I join him and sit criss crossed in front of him. I place my hands on his shoulders, a mischievous smile covering my lips which makes Niall smirk as well.

"What's going through that mind of yours?" Niall asks.

"All the things I'm going to do when I see Harry tonight." I answer him, still smirking.

"Ugh.." Niall throws his head back and lets out a big sigh. "You're killing me here, putting all those images in my head." he curls up his nose, looking back at me which makes me roll my eyes at him.

"I know it's hard to hear about sex when you're not having any yourselve, but some of us are just a bit more successful when it comes to seducing people." I say, all very serious which makes Niall scoff.