❧ - 0

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

____________________________

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

• PROLOGUE •

- ℤ𝔼ℝ𝕆 -

𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕪.𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕪

____________________________

(rosy.kitty is online)

- 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝟹𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 -

𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚?

- 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚢.𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 -

𝑠𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑦.𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑦!!!

sloppy, wet noises filled the room- pants and moans slipping past a pair of pink, swollen lips- fingers hungrily pumping in and out of the slicked up hole. "oh fuck," he gasped, hips sputtering a bit when his fingers brushed against that sweet bundle of nerves he'd been chasing for. thousands of messages flooded through the screen, encouraging him, pushing him, praising him. and with the messages came the donations and gifts-

such a nice amount of money for the boys efforts.

"oh my gosh~" he pinched at his nipple, the small pink bud puckering upwards and reddening in his grip when he twisted it a bit. "daddy is gifting me so well, making kitten so happy." he twisted his fingers, slipping a forth one past his tight rim- unable to think clearly past the pleasure.

it felt so sweet, the feeling of his slim, little fingers rutting roughly against his prostate- lip caught between his teeth, from under his black mask and just to be safe he made sure his bangs would cover his eyes since he really didn't want anyone recognizing who he was. though from time to time he clipped his bangs back, and once he even slipped the mask up a bit so his viewers could see his lips. the bell that dangled from his black and pink choker jingled with every twitch his body gave off, and the colors matched with his cat ears and tail.

oh how the boy loved being stuffed full, and the pleasure he got from being watched made it feel ten times better.

"i'm so close~" he whined, feeling him loose himself in the pleasure- it always ends like this- him in shambles. and he knew if he didn't cum soon he'd make a fool of himself- blabbering, crying and drooling past his mask. "c-can i cum daddy?" he barely checked the chat. seeing a mass of approvals flood in he came roughly- a sticky white substance shooting from his tip, coating his stomach and the sheets underneath him as he shook, moans filling the room. he noticed a few drops had gotten on his hands- so he lifted his hand to his face- slipping his fingers past the bottom of his mask and sucking on his digits- dropping his hand back down when it was clean.

so many gifts poured in- making the boy purr as he sat up on his knees, leaning forward a bit towards the camera.

"thanks for the gifts, means a lot to kitty~" the boy smiled at the chat, loving how most people respected him on here- as his company was extremely on top of their webcamers safety and happiness. "that's all for the stream today, i hope you enjoyed it. maybe next time you can get kitty to cum more than once, yeah?" he giggled, showing off his throbbing member to the camera, and the way it still leaked cum.

"bye bye~" he purred, leaning forward to end the stream with a soft wave.

- 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 -

(rosy.kitty is now offline)

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

• 𝕎𝔼𝔹ℂ𝔸𝕄𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔻𝕀𝕃𝔻𝕆𝕊 •

(𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢)

- 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 -

𝟾.𝟶𝟸

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩