Chapter 22: Operation 'Just Cause' Part 1

Start from the beginning

Tyler: *Shrugs* Waste him again.

Merrick: Simon?

Simon: Again.

Male: YOU FUCKING, P-

He was cut off when Merrick put the cloth back on the man's face and started pouring water on him, drowning him. Simon approaches Tyler and stands beside him.

Tyler: Something you need, sir?

Simon: There's no need to call me sir. We're not in a meeting or some sort. Besides, I'm not that old.

Tyler: Yeah, we'll see about that when I have to save your ass.

Simon: *Chuckles* Cheapy bastard.

Tyler: *Chuckles* Yeah, but this fucker here hasn't told us anything. I have to give it to him. He has guts.

Simon: Yeah. I have a task for you.

Tyler: What kind of task?

Simon: A little survey and search for our CIA agent.

Tyler: Agent? I wasn't in form about this.

Simon: Well, you are now, lad. Change up into something normal. You're going out.

Tyler: Alone?

Simon: Yeah. I'll be with Elias, waiting for you. Find me there when you are ready.

Tyler: Got it.

Tyler walks out of the room, leaving the three. Simon then walked towards Keegan, who was leaning against the wall.

Simon: He hasn't said a word yet?

Keegan: Not one. But he will give in soon. I overheard you sending the kid on a task. Do you think he got this?

Simon: *Raised an eyebrow* Having doubts already?

Keegan: That's not what I mean, Simon. The kid has skills at the same level as you and me. But does he have to do this alone?

Simon: *Nods* I believe the lad will succeed without our aid. I've known him for a long time, and he hasn't failed us yet.

Keegan: *Mumbles* I hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car, Simon was in the driver's seat while Tyler was in the passenger's. It has been almost ten minutes since they left their hideout. They cautiously pass through every PDF personnel undetected and avoid every checkpoint.

(Simon)

(Tyler)

(Tyler)