part five

Here's part five, it's my first time writing smut so don't hate me if it sucks please! Um warning smut (only a little smut sorry) . Hope you like it! >•< ~ash

Mikey's pov

"Okay... So what are we gonna do?" he asks closing his eyes leaning into my touch. "Well we could just lay here & think." I say smiling but then I see him frown a little. "But that's like sooo boring" he whines. I start chuckling to myself seeing him pouting. "Okay, or maybe we could have make out session again" I suggest wiggling my eyebrows. "Way to be smooth." he says laughing "well that's fine if you don't want to" I says starting to sit up "No no no I want to!" he sits on top of my smiling like an idiot I start laughing like a maniac "shut up" he said playfully smacking my arm. He leans in our lips meet and he starts kissing me. I start kissing back immediately without any hesitation. I wrap my arms around him holding him closely. Our lips move in sync. He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I playfully denied it. He growls and squeezes my bum earning a gasp. He takes that as his chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues swirl against each other fighting for dominance. He wins and a moan escapes my lips. He pulls away and starts leaving a trail of kisses up my neck. He then starts sucking on my neck trying to find my sweet spot. A moan came out of my mouth and he smirked sucking in it, and leaving a hickey. He sits up and stares down at me "you're cute, Y'know that?" he says smiling. I smile "yeah? Well you're adorable!" I say leaning up and kissing his nose. I pull him down to lay next to me, cuddling with him. "I like laying with you Mikey." he says yawning and snuggling closer to me. "I like laying with you too sweetie." I say rubbing his back. I kiss his forehead. "go to sleep baby." I say quietly. "okay, goodnight Mikey" he says closing his eyes. "goodnight Frankie." I wait until I can hear his soft snores. 'well today turned out better than I thought' I think smiling, I hold Frank close and fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.

*I'm so sorry I procrastinate so much and that's like half the reason this took so long, again I'm so sorry hope you liked it ~ash >•< *

Also I got help from one of my friends (she wrote like almost all of this chapter) so thank her!  candylover2502 you're awesome girl!