KIDNAPPED BY GOD

A/N: So this is another RWBY reaction story that I had in mind recently actually. Originally when I started to write on this topic, I was just gonna do a Jaune one and leave it at that.....however as time went on and I read other fanfics, I decided that I just didn't want to make one about Jaune alone as there were other characters.

So I started planning out other books, so far I have one dedicated to Adam, then I'm working on one with Sun, then with Oscar and finally I had made one with Qrow. I didn't start writing anything in them yet, they were merely ideas for the future, though as of a few days ago I decided to make this.

Instead of making multiple separate books dedicated to a specific character, I decided to do this where everyone reacts to each other. Of course there is gonna be the main three which from the title and profile pic you can probably guess who those are.

Jaune, Sun and Adam or in this story the Descendants of Ozma and Salem. Jaune is pretty self explanatory considering there is already a theory in the fandom that he was related to Salem and Oz considering he has blonde hair and blue eyes like Salem was when she was human and his hair style is similar to Oz. Sun and Adam I just kinda threw them in there because why not I mean I like them. Fun fact originally I was gonna have Oscar be a descendant as well, but decided against it, but he will have a more personal connection to Oz than just being used as a vessel.

Think of this story as a sort of combination of my other ideas as well as I guess a rewrite for 'INTO THE ARCVERSE', speaking of that, I'm still gonna continue it, though some reactions used in here might make an appearance in that book.

Also in this timeline, Neo and Roman both survived the fall and have reluctantly decided to work with the good guys since they realized that sticking with Cinder is a death sentence waiting to happen. Jaune in this timeline managed to catch up to Pyrrha and help her fight Cinder but even with their combined effort Pyrrha still died. Though Jaune got a bit of revenge slicing off Cinder's arm while she was too busy gloating, this fuels Jaune's guilt as well as his hatred towards Cinder. Likewise Cinder also despises Jaune since the 'Weakest Student' manages to cripple her. 

Also Jaune and Sun are close friends in this timeline, because after the young Arc ran away from home, he encountered Sun on his travels and the two bonded a lot during that time.

Adam is gonna be a much more sympathetic character than in canon since in this universe he isn't a psychopath or an obsessive ex-boyfriend who stalks Blake. He is still really dangerous and isn't really all that right in the head (and finding out about his whole messed up family history isn't gonna help), but that's why he's here.

The timeline of events takes place between after the battle of Haven while the reunited gang are just chilling. Also Summer's alive in this universe so there's that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was only darkness, a void of eternal nothingness. A place where only the sickest and most vile criminals were sent.....until a door was kicked open.