The Demon Assassin

So I had this crazy dream last night and thought I'd post it on here for you guys to judge whether or not its good (: please enjoy comments and votes are greatly appreciated (:

As Amelia walked down the long twisting hallways of a mid-evil castle her heels clicked against the floor, echoing against the cold stone walls. Occasionally she would see a knight statue standing against the wall. Amelia walked up to one that was a good two feet taller than her and sliced it through the middle. Making sure there was nothing hiding inside its huge metal body. Satisfied she continued her journey down the cold hallway. There was a opening at the end. Ready for battle Amelia entered a huge room; it would have been an okay room if it weren't for the bodies everywhere. They looked fresh, although she knew they wern't. The witches that lived here had the power to preserve bodies. Amelia had no idea why they wanted to do that. And had no intentions to find out.

She heard a faint noise then. Looking around the room there was no other entrance but the door she had just came through. Curious Amelia walked over to one side of the room. The noise intensified. And she could make out voices, chanting. She walked over to a hole that had been caused by rotting wood on the ground. Peering over it Amelia could make out two women, one old and one child sized. They were leaning over something black and round. Instantly she new what it was. A cauldron.

Witches... they were huddled over the smoldering pot, chanting something in denomic language. Stepping back Amelia silently pulled out her long sword. Drawing it in front of herself with the blade down. Amelia planned to drop it over the older one's head, since she would be harder to take down.

As she leaned over the hole to do so the older witch looked up, and stopped in mid chant, eyes widening as they locked gazes. Then she let out a god awful scream. Piercing Amelia's ears.

That's when she made her move. Moving at a swift pace Amelia jumped landing on top of the screaming witch. Holding her sword over her head Amelia brought it down, making contact with the witches heart. The witches skin turned gray as her screams died off. Satisfied Amelia stood up, only to notice that the smaller witch was already halfway down the hall running towards a set of stairs at the end.

With quick speed Amelia ran after the girl, climbing up the steps, taking two, even three at a time. When she reached the top she saw that the girl had lead her to a ball room. Circular and decorated with red plush. 

Without waisting time Amelia reached up and pulled out two hair clips that were shaped as daggers. Getting a tight grip Amelia flung them with perfect aim, hitting the small girls back. She screamed as she went down, skin instantly turning gray as she fell into silence. Grabbing the now bloody pins Amelia stepped back, looking up at a tall curvy stairway. From this angle she could only see a red wall at the top of the staircase.

As she looked closer she could see a shadow, growing larger and larger. Quickly and silently Amelia hid behind the staircase. The footsteps of the figure grew louder as a light showed up on the stairs. Instantly Amelia knew who it was.

Amelia had covered herself in dead lamb blood, knowing that she might cross a demon or two. But to face the mother demon she knew her sent wouldn't be covered.

Amelia had been trained since she was able to walk. She knew she was going to die tonight, yet that didn't matter. She was ready, ready to kill the one demon that every Demon Assassin had been searching for for centuries.

Clutching her sword tightly, Amelia ran towards the Demon. Ready to kill.