Jarlo

The wheel has spoken!!! (I go to unO and pick two ep's chosing the first person in each ep)

Today we are doing Jarlo (John x Arlo)...

I scurry off to the printer room. Gee, how awkward!

(I'm not gonna tell you what was awkward lololol)

I enter the room seeing my blonde mate.
"Hey Arlo!" I wave. He places some papers down and smirks at me. "Hello John, what are you up to?" He say kissing my cheek.

"I'm printing out a few more copies of this" I say waving the paper.
"Oh, well you may have to wait some t... I'm already using this printer"

"Well, doesn't this place have more than one printer? I say looking around. "One broke down... A new one should be coming in soon though" he says putting in another sheet of paper, sitting down after. Well I'll wait then... Hey! Do you have anything planned after school?" I ask sitting in his lap. I feel his warm palms penetrate my shirt, brushing over my waist. A cool shiver shakes up my spine as he sat his chin on my shoulder. "No, why? Would you like for me to treat you out?" He asks.

"No! I do want to go out... But I would like for it to be my treat" I say firmly. He bites and sucks on my neck bringing my 'firmness' to a soft moan.

"Ok, then where should we go? Do you have a place in mind?" He asks into my neck.

"Maby we could go to woaba boba again! I know your not a fan of boba, but maby if you just try I different flavor, then..." It was almost like I was trying to convince myself.

"Ok, if you want to, then sure" he says softly pushing me off of his lap, stretching. "I think I'm done with all of my papers now... I'll see you after school then" he says taking his papers in hand. "See you" I say sending him off with a kiss.

I'm sorry it was so short guys! Please vote this episode too btw