Chapter 7

Hello lovely people...
Here is the other chapter....
Enjoy your reading!!!

Viaan's POV:

I glanced at her when she suddenly jolted up from couch. Her eyes started get teary after the call. She immediately rushed towards her room and I followed her as after seeing her in that condition made me tense. She took car keys and was about to leave when i held her hand to stop her. She looked at me and i asked " what happened ishu? " " Noah's condition is serious, it's an emergency. " she replied. " I'll come with you." I said her to which she nodded. I got into the driver seat and started the car. She is becoming more tensed as the time passed. So i held her hand and gave it a little squeeze to make her relaxed, which actually worked. We reached the hospital soon and she rushed inside. She entered into the OT after changing into her scrubs as i sat outside. She had grown close with noah in just few days. I met him once and he is an innocent child who is fighting with such a big monster in him. After 5 hours she came out but she didn't looked happy, tears were continously flowing. She directly went to Noah's parent's and held her mother's hands nodding her head negatively. Mrs. Eva, Noah's mother hugged her husband tightly and cried out loud. Ishitha just looked at me and made her towards her cabin. I rushed on her back and before she could close the door I entered inside. She walked in and sat on the couch which is in the cabin and put her head hung low. I went to her and held her hands in mine kneeling infront of her. She is crying miserably and immediately hugged me. I took her in my embrace and sat on the couch with her in my arms. She clutched onto my shirt and cried. I continously lept caressing her back and eventually her cries lowered. I kissed her forehead and made her look at me. It's then she let her voice out after coming out of OT. " I know his health was declining, but i thought he can make it. Whenever we use to have a talk he use to say pretty sis, after i recover completely i will take you on a date. But i saw that little kid suffering for his life on death bed today and he even said that your here sis. I'm sure you can cure me. That little kid believed in me viaan but i wasn't successful in that. I wasn't able to save him viaan. I'm feeling vulnerable, he doesn't even know why he died. He was enjoying everything, even the treatment and the bitter medicines which we feed him. He even used to smile when we inject him. He is a special kid viaan, a pure soul. " she spoke while chocking on her tears. I kissed her forehead while saying " it is always not in our hands ishu, as a doctor you have attended many successful surgeries and few would end up bad. But don't blame it on yourself, as you said he is a pure soul so he left the cruel world soon. " she looked into my eyes with her glossy eyes and buried her face in my chest. She cried again in my arms. Her cries died after a while but still she was in that daze so i slowly picked her in my arms and walked out of hospital placing her in the passenger seat. I drove back home and she walked into her room. I went with her and asked her to take a shower, she nodded at me and went inside the washroom.

Ishitha's POV:

As cold water touch my skin again my eyes betrayed me and tears started flowing. May be I just spent a week with noah but it was special. He made his place in my heart unknowingly. After taking shower I went outside to see viaan sitting on the couch that is kept in my room. I wasn't able to concentrate on anything and mind was blank. I just went to him and sat beside him keeping my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso. His touch gave me comfort. As soon as ge felt me leaning he pulled me closer to his chest and I snuggled more into him. He ran his fingers in my hair continously and kissed my forehead time to time. " you should sleep ishu. " he said. I just don't want him to leave me so i hugged him more tightly. He picked me up in bridal style and carried me to bed. He placed a kiss on my head and was about to leave when I held his hand stopping him from moving further. He looked at me and i looked into his eyes telling " please stay here tonight. " he nodded his head and started walking towards couch. But i moved to another side of bed giving him space and asked him to sleep on bed.
" No ishu, it will be uncomfortable for you i will adjust on couch. " he said but i tucked on his sleeve again and said " I'm more than comfortable with you. " these words left my mouth immediately and I don't regret may be. He looked at me again and made himself comfortable on bed making sure there is enough space between us. After sometime due to tiredness sleep took over me.

Hope you enjoyed reading....
Let me know your opinion by commenting
Please do vote.

Thank you 😊 💓