Chapter 1

Hello minions!

Here I'm with the first chapter of our book.........

Enjoy reading

Author

"Nidhi, I will go and pick ishi from airport." said Devansh to his wife Nidhi, who is just coming out of kitchen with two cups of coffee. "Ruhaan went to pick her up", replied nidhi to her husband sitting beside him. "Ahh I miss her a lot." Devansh said thinking about his daughter who is coming back from delhi after completing her seminar. " It's just a week dev." replied nidhi thinking about her daughter. Though she misses her daughter she just want to tease her husband. Devansh gave a side eye to his wife, who comfortably leaned on to his chest by sipping her coffee. His lips curved upwards seeing her peaceful after a long time. The woman in his arms is strong who built her own name in society, even after handing over company to ruhaan, she was handling few projects which were successfully done by now. Nidhi raised her head to see her husband lost in his thoughts and raised an eyebrow, to which he shook his head and placed kiss on her forehead to which she gave a full blown smile.

On the other hand, Ishitha who boarded on plane is happy about returning home. She is returning from AIIMS Delhi after giving her seminar to students who are studying medical. At a very young age she made her name in her field and she takes special classes in few top universities of India occasionally. She followed her father's path where her brother decided to look after her mother's business. From childhood she was passionate of becoming a doctor and she followed her dreams. And she is also a one of the board of director's in Lifeline group of hospitals owned by her dad and uncle.

Ruhaan who was driving his car got a call from his assistant, "Good morning sir, there is a meeting you need to attend at 9:00 Am." said the person from other side of phone, to which he replied, "Postpone the meeting to afternoon" and cut the call. He pulled the breaks after reaching the destination. After few minutes he saw ishitha walking towards him.

Ishitha who just came out of airport saw her brother and took steps towards him smiling. Reaching him she hugged him tightly and a minute later pulled away to only ask him "Bhai, Where is papa?" to which he replied whining "Ishu yaar, I cancelled a meeting to pick you and you are asking only about papa." "Arey nah bhai, I thought dad would come to pick me." Ishitha replied. "That's ok bacha, come let's go." he said and kissed her forehead.

On reaching home, Ishitha sprinted inside leaving a chuckling ruhaan outside. Stepping inside she saw her mumma and papa lost in their conversation. So she went near her dad called him with a huge smile on her face, "papa." and hugged him. Devansh who saw his daughter after a week hugged her dearly kissing her forehead. Nidhi also hugged her daughter and they got into a discussion about her seminar. Just then ruhaan entered the scene and narrowed his eyes at his sister who left all her luggage out and ran inside. He sat on the couch and complained "Mumma, see she just ran in without even caring about her bags." "That's ok ruhaan, she is a kiddo." replied his dad. " How is she a kid? " whined ruhaan and earned a smack on his head from his dad followed by a chuckle of his mom. Ishitha was just sitting between her mom and dad with her head on her papa's shoulder listening to their conversation.

Nidhi decided to interrupt them by saying, "Ishu get fresh and come beta, we'll have breakfast." To which she nodded her head and went upstairs to her room.

After taking a bath ishitha came downstairs in her pj's as she decided to rest for today in home and saw all her family waiting for her. She sat beside ruhaan and they started having their breakfast which is filled with laughter and sibling's banter. After breakfast ruhaan and nidhi went to office and orphanage respectively. Father and daughter duo spent some time and ishitha decided to rest, devansh went to hospital as he got an emergency call.

so, that's for today guys. Hope you enjoyed it.

please do vote and let me know your opinion on the chapter by commenting...........

Stay tuned to meet viaan in next chapter.

Thank you peeps....... 💖