oh that was beautiful

Start from the beginning

Alex only nodded in hopes that Serenity would take pity on her and go deeper. Luckily, Serenity got the hint. She added a second finger, using what little leverage she had to speed up her ministrations.

Alex never stood a chance really. It was rare that Serenity got like this, but when she did, Alex always ended the night in a puddle.

"Can I ask you that question now?" Serenity didn't even sound like she was exerting herself. Asshole.

Alex had no idea what she was talking about.

"Hm. Seems as good a time as any. I would like you to be in a music video with me. It'll be fun. My little video vixen. Will you?"

Alex didn't answer. At least not in words. She only mewled and moaned as her thighs began to tremble. Her arm was doing little to keep her balance, Serenity was pretty much doing all of the work to keep her up right.

"Alex?"

Still nothing. Serenity clicked her tongue. She really didn't want to have to bring out the big guns. But Alex was leaving her no choice.

Alex's eyes flew open, "Why'd you stop?!"

"You weren't paying attention."

Of course Alex wasn't paying attention. What did Serenity expect? She wouldn't be paying attention either if the roles were reversed.

"Serenity."

"Yes?"

"I'll agree to murder, right now, if it means I can come."

"So, is that a yes?"

"Yes. I'll be in your music video. Now, finish what you started!"

Serenity rolled her eyes playfully, "I'm in charge and you're still bossing me around. Unbelievable."

Alex was a few seconds from saying something equally as snarky, when Serenity turned her around, dropped to her knees, and threw one of Alex's legs over her shoulder.

Alex's body practically caved in on itself as Serenity's tongue ventured between her legs none too shyly. Lapping at the mess Alex had made moments prior.

Serenity wrapped her lips around Alex's clit. Sucking lightly. There, once again, was that chance Alex never stood. She flew over the edge with a shout that clearly surprised her.

The hand that wasn't gripping the life out of Serenity's shoulder, covered her mouth as Serenity continued to lap at her, showing no signs of slowing down. It was evident that she was going for gold a second time.

Alex had no choice but to let her, "Fuck."

Serenity added her fingers back into the mix, her lips still wrapped securely around Alex, "You taste so good."

Alex thought she might die.

In perfect tandem with the curl of Serenity fingers, Alex felt herself release a second time. Her mouth opening in a silent scream.

Serenity coaxed her into a much more manageable position slowly. She stood with a small smirk.

Alex took a few deep breaths before speaking, "What's gotten into you?"

Serenity had the gall to look sheepish, "I don't know, but I'm hoping you in the next few minutes. Preferably in our room because the water's gotten uncomfortably cold in here."

Alex blinked, just realizing that she was indeed freezing, "You're right. Race you?"

"And risk you slipping and dying before I have the chance to ride your hand? Absolutely not. We will proceed like normal, civilized people. And you have to listen to me because I'm still in charge." Serenity did just that. Exiting the shower and grabbing a towel from the towel warmer.