oh that was beautiful

"In your head it's Coachella every weekend."

"Can I ask you something?" Serenity sat on the vast vanity of their bathroom. Her legs were swinging back and forth in faux innocence.

Alex took in her own state. She was sweaty from her run and no matter how much Serenity told her she found it hot, Alex surely didn't, "Can I shower first?"

Predictably, Serenity eyed Alex with a bite to her lip. She shrugged, and gestured to the shower, "By all means. Don't stop on my account. It'll be like I'm not even here."

Alex turned on the shower with an amused eyebrow raise, "Somehow, I don't believe you."

Serenity gasped, "And why wouldn't you? I always operate with the utmost honesty and seldom possess ulterior motives."

"Mhm. Sure you do." Alex stripped herself of her workout gear, then stepped into the shower as quickly as possible. Sliding the frosted glass door closed behind her. She knew it would do little to assuage her girlfriend, but it was still entertaining to tease her.

"I do! Think about it. When was the last time I jumped you?"

Alex had to shout to be heard over the sound of the water, "Two days ago."

"Exactly! That's like an eternity."

And for them, Serenity wasn't really exaggerating. Two days was like an eternity, unless one of them was out of the country.

"So, what stopped you?"

"We were babysitting O'Press Offspring and she's too cute to traumatize." Serenity explained as she silently lifted herself off of the marble vanity. This had gone on long enough. Alex knew what she was getting into as soon as she decided to let Serenity stay in the bathroom.

"How thoughtful of you, thinking about all of the two year olds out there." Alex hummed, not noticing a now stark naked Serenity silhouette closing in on the shower door.

Serenity only hummed lightly in response. Alex would have had enough time to lather and rinse. She would simply just help Alex repeat.

She slid the door open enough to slip herself in. She was sure Alex heard that, even over the water. Though, she didn't turn to acknowledge Serenity.

Serenity watched as their rainfall showerhead poured over Alex's athletic build. Her hands were practically itching to touch the creamy skin in front of her. So, she did just that.

Her hands came to slide along Alex's waist, her front pressing into the other woman's back. Alex tensed at the cool temperature of Serenity's palms.

"You lasted longer than I thought you would." Alex ground out as Serenity's lips trailed over her neck. Her eyes fluttered shut. A dark hand reached up to cup one of her breasts, while the other slid toward the apex of Alex's thighs.

"Do you take me for some sort of sex addict, ma'am?" Serenity ended her question with a suck to the lobe of Alex's ear. She could feel the pebbled press of Alex's nipple into her palm, causing her to brush a thumb over the peak. She laughed at the quick burst of air Alex let out.

"N-Not sex addict. Just a me addict."

"And don't you forget it." Serenity's fingers slipped easily between Alex's thighs. Her center soaked, and not from the shower.

Alex leaned forward to brace one of her hands against the slippery tile of the opposite wall, dragging Serenity with her, "Ser..."

Serenity eyed the sight in front of her with a triumphant smirk. She let one of her fingers sink into her girlfriend's warmth, basking in the wanton gasp she let out, "And to think. A second ago you were playing hard to get! But this is what you wanted, isn't it, Cal?"